Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Kamis, 19 April 2012

DORIS DAY'S

ALBUM 1949 " You're My Thrill "
Track List :
  • Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered
  • I Didn't Know What Time It Was
  • Sometimes I'm Happy
  • That Old Feeling
  • When Your Lover Has Gone
  • You Go To My Head
  • You're My Thrill
  • Doris Day With Gene Nelson - I'm Confessin' 


ALBUM 1950 " Tea For Two "
Track List :
  • Crazy Rhythm
  • Do Do Do
  • Here In My Arms
  • I Know That You Know
  • I Only Have Eyes For You
  • I Want To Be Happy
  • Oh Me, Oh My, Oh You
  • Tea For Two

ALBUM 1950 " Young Man With A Horn " ( With Harry James )
Track List :
  • Get Happy
  • I May Be Wrong ( But I Think You're Wonderful )
  • I Only Have Eyes For You
  • Limehouse Blues
  • Lullaby Of Broadway
  • Melancholy Rhapsody
  • Pretty Baby
  • The Man I Love 
  • The Very Thought Of You
  • Too Marvelous For Words
  • With A Song In My Heart
  • Would I Love You

ALBUM 1951 " I'll See You in My Dreams " 
Track List :
  • Ain't We Got Fun
  • I Wish I Had A Girl
  • I'll See You In My Dreams
  • It Had To Be You
  • Makin' Whoopee!
  • My Buddy
  • Nobody's Sweetheart
  • The One I Love Belongs To Somebody Else

ALBUM 1951 " Lullaby Of Broadway " 
Track List :
  • Fine And Dandy
  • I Love The Way You Say Goodnight
  • In A Shanty In Old Shanty Town
  • Just One Of Those Things
  • Lullaby Of Broadway
  • Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone
  • Somebody Loves Me
  • You're Getting To Be A Habit With Me

ALBUM 1951 " On Moonlight Bay " 
Track List :
  • Christmas Story
  • Cuddle Up A Little Closer
  • Every Little Movement
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
  • Love Your Love You Honey
  • On Moonlight Bay
  • Tell Me
  • Till We Meet Again

ALBUM 1953 " By The Light Of The Silvery Moon " 
Track List :
  • Ain't We Got Fun
  • Be My Little Baby Bumble Bee
  • By The Light Of The Silvery Moon
  • If You Were The Only Girl
  • I'll Forget You
  • Just One Girl
  • King Chanticleer
  • Your Eyes Have Told Me So

ALBUM 1953 " Calamity Jane " ( With Howard Keel )
Track List :
  • A Woman's Touch
  • Higher Than A Hawk ( Deeper Than A Well )
  • I Can Do Without You
  • Just Blew In From The Windy City
  • Secret Love 
  • The Black Hills Of Dakota 
  • The Deadwood Stage
  • 'Tis Harry I'm Plannin' To Marry

ALBUM 1954 " Young At Heart " ( With Frank Sinatra )
Track List :
  • Hold Me In Your Arms
  • Just One Of Those Things
  • One For My Baby ( And One More For The Road )
  • Ready, Willing And Able
  • Someone To Watch Over Me
  • There's A Rising Moon
  • Till My Love Comes To Me
  • You My Love

ALBUM 1955 " Day Dreams "
Track List :
  • Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered
  • Darn That Dream
  • I Didn't Know What Time It Was
  • If I Could Be With You
  • I'm Confessin That I Love You
  • Imagination
  • I've Only Myself To Blame
  • Sometimes I'm Happy
  • That Old Feeling
  • When Your Lover Has Gone
  • You Go To My Head
  • You're My Thrill

ALBUM 1955 " Love Me Or Leave Me "
Track List :
  • At Sundown
  • Everybody Loves My Baby
  • I'll Never Stop Loving You
  • It All Depends On You 
  • Love Me Or Leave Me
  • Mean To Me
  • Never Look Back
  • Sam, The Old Accordion Man
  • Shaking The Blues Away
  • Stay On The Right Side, Sister
  • Ten Cents A Dance
  • You Made Me Love You ( I Didn't Want To Do It )

ALBUM 1956 " Day By Day "
Track List :
  • Autumn Leaves
  • But Beautiful
  • But Not For Me
  • Day By Day
  • Don't Take Your Love From Me
  • Gone With The Wind
  • Hello, My Lover, Goodbye
  • I Hadn't Anyone Till You
  • I Remember You
  • The Gypsy In My Soul
  • The Song Is You
  • There Will Never Be Another You

ALBUM 1957 " The Pajama Game " John Raitt )
Track List :
  • Finale
  • Hernando's Hideaway
  • Hey There
  • I'll Never Be Jealous Again
  • I'm Not At All In Love
  • Once A Year Day
  • Racing With The Clock
  • Seven And A Half Cents
  • Small Talk
  • Steam Heat
  • There Once Was A Man

ALBUM 1958 " Hooray For Hollywood " 
Track List :
  • Blues In The Night
  • Cheek To Cheek
  • Hooray For Hollywood
  • I Had The Craziest Dream
  • I'll Remember April
  • In The Still Of The Night
  • It's Easy To Remember
  • Night And Day
  • Our Love Is Here To Stay
  • Over The Rainbow
  • The Way You Look Tonight

ALBUM 1959 " Cuttin' Capers " 
Track List :
  • Cuttin' Capers
  • Fit As A Fiddle ( And Ready For Love )
  • Get Out And Get Under The Moon
  • I Feel Like A Feather In The Breeze
  • I'm Sittin On Top Of The World
  • Let's Fly Away
  • Let's Take A Walk Around The Block
  • Makin' Whoopee!
  • Me Too ( Ho-Ha! Ho-Ha! )
  • Stepping Out With My Baby
  • The Lady's In Love With You
  • Why Don't We Do This More Often

ALBUM 1959 " Listen To Day " 
Track List :
  • Any Way The Wind Blows
  • Heart Full Of Love
  • He's So Married
  • I Enjoy Being A Girl
  • Inspiration
  • Love Me In The Daytime
  • Pillow Talk
  • Possess Me
  • Roly Poly
  • Tunnel Of Love

ALBUM 1960 " Show Time " 
Track List :
  • A Wonderful Guy
  • I Got The Sun In The Morning
  • I Love Paris
  • Ohio
  • On The Street Where You Live
  • People Will Say We're In Love
  • Show Time
  • The Sound Of Music - Show Time - Part 2
  • The Surrey With The Fringe On Top
  • They Say It's Wonderful
  • When I'm Not Near The Boy I Love

ALBUM 1960 " What Every Girl Should Know " 
Track List :
  • A Fellow Needs A Girl
  • A Hundred Years From Today
  • Mood Indigo
  • My Kinda Love
  • Not Only Should You Love Him
  • Something Wonderful
  • The Everlasting Arms
  • What Does A Woman Do
  • What Every Girl Should Know
  • What's The Use Of Wond'rin'
  • When You're Smiling
  • You Can't Have Everything

ALBUM 1961 " Bright And Shiny " 
Track List :
  • Bright And Shiny
  • Clap Yo' Hands
  • Gotta Feelin'
  • Happy Talk
  • I Want To Be Happy
  • Keep Smilin', Keep Laughin', Be Happy
  • Make Someone Happy
  • On The Sunny Side Of The Street
  • Ridin' High
  • Singing In The Rain
  • Stay With The Happy People
  • Twinkle And Shine

ALBUM 1961 " I Have Dreamed " 
Track List :
  • All I Do Is Dream Of You
  • I Believe In Dreams
  • I Have Dreamed
  • I'll Buy That Dream
  • My Ship
  • Oh, What A Beautiful Dream
  • Periwinkle Blue
  • We'll Love Again
  • When I Grow Too Old To Dream
  • You Stepped Out Of A Dream

ALBUM 1962 " Billy Rose's Jumbo " With Stephen Boyd )
Track List :
  • Little Girl Blue
  • My Romance
  • Over And Over Again
  • Sawdust, Spangles And Dreams
  • The Circus On Parade
  • The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
  • This Can't Be Love
  • Why Can't I

ALBUM 1962 " You'll Never Walk Alone " 
Track List :
  • Abide With Me
  • Be Still And Know
  • Bless This House
  • I Need Thee Every Hour
  • If I Can Help Somebody
  • In The Garden
  • Nearer My God To Thee
  • Scarlet Ribbons ( For Her Hair )
  • The Lord's Prayer
  • The Prodigal Son
  • Walk With Him
  • You'll Never Walk Alone

ALBUM 1963 " Annie Get Your Gun " With Robert Goulet )
Track List :
  • Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better
  • Colonel Buffalo Bill
  • Doin What Comes Naturally
  • I Got Lost In His Arms
  • I Got The Sun In The Morning
  • I'm A Bad, Bad Man
  • I'm An Indian Too
  • Moonshine Lullaby
  • My Defenses Are Down
  • Overture
  • The Girl That I Marry
  • There's No Business Like Show Business
  • They Say It's Wonderful
  • Who Do You Love, I Hope
  • You Can't Get A Man With A Gun

ALBUM 1963 " Love Him " 
Track List :
  • ( Now And Then There's ) A Fool Such As I
  • As Long As He Needs Me
  • Can't Help Falling In Love 
  • Funny
  • Lollypop
  • Losing You
  • Love Him
  • More
  • Night Life
  • Since I Fell For You
  • Softly, As I Leave You

ALBUM 1964 " With A Smile And A Song " 
Track List :
  • Do Re Mi 
  • Getting To Know You
  • Give A Little Whistle
  • High Hopes
  • Sleepy Baby
  • Swinging On A Star
  • The Children's Marching Song
  • The Inch Worm
  • The Lilac Tree
  • Whatever Will Be, Will Be
  • With A Smile And A Song
  • Zip A Dee Doo Dah

ALBUM 1965 " Doris Day's Sentimental Journey " 
Track List :
  • At Last
  • Come To Baby, Do
  • I Had The Craziest Dream
  • I Remember You
  • I'll Never Smile Again
  • I'm Beginning To See The Light
  • It Could Happen To You
  • It's Been A Long, Long Time
  • Sentimental Journey
  • Serenade In Blue
  • The More I See You

ALBUM 1965 " Latin For Lovers " 
Track List :
  • Be Mine Tonight ( Noche de Ronda )
  • Be True To Me
  • Corcovado
  • Dansero
  • Fly Me To The Moon
  • How Insensitive ( Insensataez )
  • Meditation
  • Our Day Will Come 
  • Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps 
  • Por Favor
  • Slightly Out Of Tune ( Desafinado )
  • Summer Has Gone

ALBUM 1994 " The Love Album " 
Track List :
  • All Alone
  • Are You Lonesome Tonight 
  • Faded Summer Love
  • For All We Know
  • If I Had My Life To Live Over
  • Life Is Just A Bowl Of Cherries
  • Oh, How I Miss You Tonight 
  • Sleepy Lagoon
  • Snuggled On Your Shoulder
  • Street Of Dreams 
  • Wonderful One


Track List :
Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download.

Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download.

Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar