Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Jumat, 23 Desember 2011

ENGELBERT HUMPERDINCK

ALBUM 1966 " Release Me "
Track List :

ALBUM 1967 " The Last Waltz "
Track List :

ALBUM 1968 " A Man Without Love "
Track List :

ALBUM 1969 " Engelbert Humperdinck "
Track List :

ALBUM 1969 " Winter World Of Love "
Track List :

ALBUM 1970 " We Made It Happen "
Track List :

ALBUM 1971 " Another Time, Another Place "
Track List :

ALBUM 1971 " Sweetheart "
Track List :

ALBUM 1972 " In Time "
Track List :

ALBUM 1973 " King Of Hearts "
Track List :

ALBUM 1974 " My Love "
Track List :

ALBUM 1976 " After The Lovin' "
Track List :

ALBUM 1976 " Miracles "
Track List :

ALBUM 1979 " This Moment In Time "
Track List :

ALBUM 1980 " Love's Only Love "
Track List :

ALBUM 1981 " Don't You Love Me Anymore "
Track List :

ALBUM 1983 " You and Your Lover "
Track List :

ALBUM 1987 " Remember I Love You "
Track List :

ALBUM 1988 " Love Is The Reason "
Track List :

ALBUM 1990 " Step Into My Life "
Track List :

ALBUM 1992 " Hello Out There "
Track List :
  • After The Lovin'
  • Everything I Do I Do It For You
  • Falling In Love Again
  • Fiesta Europa 
  • Hearts In The Dark 
  • Hello Out There
  • Only Love
  • Reach Out
  • Release Me
  • Spread A Little Sunshine
  • Take It To My Heart
  • The Last Waltz 
  • Till The Right One Comes Along
  • We Dance The Night Away
  • We Fell In Love

ALBUM 1993 " Yours Quiereme Mucho "
Track List :
  • Angeles
  • Everywhere I Go
  • How I Love You
  • It's All Because Of You
  • Know That We Have Loved Before
  • Mona Lisa
  • Moonlight Angel
  • My Special Inspiration
  • Somewhere In Time
  • We Live To Love
  • We Will Get A Second Chance 
  • You'll Never Know
  • Yours

ALBUM 1994 " I Love You "
Track List :
  • A Chance To Be A Hero
  • Any Kind Of Love At All
  • Beautiful Baby 
  • I Don't Know How to Say Goodbye
  • Patiently Waiting
  • Perfect Love
  • Release Me 
  • Til You and Your Lover Are Lovers Again
  • Two Lovers
  • Unforgettable
  • What Will I Write
  • Who's That Look In Your Eye
  • Yellow Moon
  • You Look Good On Me

ALBUM 1994 " Love Unchained "
Track List :
  • Answer Me, My Love
  • I Apologize
  • Love Is A Many Splendored Thing
  • Love Me Tender
  • No Other Love
  • Secret Love
  • Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay 
  • Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
  • Stranger In Paradise
  • Such A Night
  • Too Young
  • Unchained Melody

ALBUM 1995 " You Are So Beautiful "
Track List :
  • Always On My Mind
  • California Blue
  • Fashion Magazine
  • Heart Of Gold
  • Here We Are
  • I Am In Love Again
  • I Wish I Could Be There
  • Let's Fall In Love Again
  • Our Love Is Forever
  • Someone To Love
  • Something's Gotton Hold Of My Heart 
  • Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word 
  • Take Away The Sorrow
  • Tell It Like It Is
  • You Are So Beautiful

ALBUM 1996 " After Dark "
Track List :
  • Answered Prayer
  • Healing
  • I Could Get Used To This
  • I Know You Hear Me
  • If I Could Love You More
  • Love Me Like We'll Never Love Again
  • Once In A While
  • Slide A Little Closer 
  • Stay With Me
  • The Great Divide
  • There's No Song Like A Slow Song

ALBUM 1998 " A Merry Christmas "
Track List :
  • Away In A Manger 
  • Blue Christmas
  • God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
  • Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
  • Mary's Boy Child
  • O Come All Ye Faithful
  • O Little Town of Bethlehem
  • The Lord's Prayer
  • Trilogy- We Three Kings Of Orient AreThe First Noel Silent Night
  • Winter Wonderland

ALBUM 2001 " It's All In The Game "
Track List :
  • After The Lovin'
  • Blame It On The Night
  • Dance The Night Away
  • Dancing In The Rain
  • It's All In The Game
  • Maybe The Feeling Will Go
  • Nothing In This World
  • Red Sails In The Sunset
  • Strangers In The Night 
  • The Last Waltz

ALBUM 2002 " You Belong To My Heart "
Track List :
  • A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening
  • I Apologize
  • I Don't Want to Walk Without You
  • If I Could Love You More 
  • Love Is A Many Splendored Thing
  • Love Me Like We'll Never Love Again
  • Moonlight Becomes You
  • Red Sails In The Sunset
  • Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
  • The More I See You
  • The Very Thought Of You
  • There's No Song Like A Slow Song
  • They Say It's Wonderful
  • Too Young
  • Unchained Melody
  • You Belong To My Heart
  • You'll Never Know

ALBUM 2003 " Definition Of Love "
Track List :
  • Angels
  • Definition Of Love
  • How Slow We Go
  • I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
  • I Want To Wake Up With You
  • If Tomorrow Never Comes
  • Love Me
  • Nothing A Little Love Won't Cure 
  • They Say It's Wonderful
  • This Guy's In Love With You
  • True Love At Last

ALBUM 2005 " Let There Be Love "
Track List :
  • Dance With Me
  • Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman
  • It Had to Be You
  • Just The Two Of Us
  • Let There Be Love
  • Love Songs
  • My Confession
  • Stand By Me
  • There's No Good In Goodbye
  • Three Words Ain't Enough
  • We're All Alone
  • When You Say Nothing At All
  • With You I'm Born Again
  • You Inspire Me

ALBUM 2006 " Totally Amazing "
Track List :
  • A Chance To Be A Hero 
  • A Man Without Love
  • After The Lovin'
  • Am I That Easy To Forget
  • Columns Of Gray
  • Cry
  • Honky Tonk World
  • I Wish You Love
  • Love Me With All Your Heart (Quando Caliente el Sol) 
  • My Way
  • Overture
  • Quando, Quando, Quando
  • Release Me
  • 'S Wonderful
  • Somebody Like You
  • Spanish Eyes
  • The Last Of The Romantics
  • The Last Waltz
  • There's No Good In Goodbye
  • Too Young
  • Totally Amazing
  • You Make My Pants Want To Get Up and Dance

ALBUM 2007 " The Winding Road "
Track List :
  • A Nightingale Sang In Berkley Square
  • Blue Eyes
  • Do You Mind
  • Eternally
  • Every Breath You Take
  • Goodbye My Lover
  • Handbags and Gladrags
  • Say (That) You Love Me
  • South Of The Border
  • The Living Years
  • Where Is The Love The Long and Winding Road
  • Whiter Shade Of Pale
  • Woman
  • Wonderful Tonight

ALBUM 2014 " Engelbert Calling "
Track List :
  • A Certain Smile
  • After The Lovin'
  • Ain't That Peculiar
  • Better 
  • I Need You Now
  • It Matters To Me
  • It's Impossible  Somos Novio
  • Kiss Me Honey
  • Make You Feel My Love
  • Quien Te Dijo Eso
  • Real Love 
  • Release Me
  • She
  • She Believes In Me
  • Since I Lost My Baby
  • Something About The Way You Look Tonight
  • Something To Hold On To
  • Spanish Eyes
  • Spinning Wheel
  • The Hungry Years

TrackList :
  • Green Green Grass Of Home
  • I'm Getting Sentimental Over You
  • Little Cafe By The Harbour
  • Love Story
  • Nashville Lady 
  • Never Never Never
  • The Power Of Love 
  • The Way It Used To Be
  • Willingly
  • You Light Up My Life

Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)
Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download
Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download


Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar