Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Jumat, 23 Desember 2011

CONNIE FRANCIS

ALBUM 1958 " Who's Sorry Now "
Track List :
  • Heartaches
  • How Deep Is The Ocean
  • I Cried For You
  • I Miss You So
  • If I Had You
  • I'll Get By
  • I'm Beginning To See The Light
  • I'm Nobodys Baby Now
  • It's The Talk Of The Town
  • My Melancholy Baby
  • Who's Sorry Now
  • You Always Hurt The One You Love

ALBUM 1959 " Christmas In My Heart "
Track List :
  • Adeste Fidelis
  • A Little Town Of Bethlehem
  • Ave Maria
  • Babys First Christmas
  • Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
  • I'll Be Home For Christmas 
  • Lords Prayer
  • Silent Night, Holy Night
  • The Christmas Song
  • The First Noel
  • The Twelve Days Of Chrismas
  • White Christmas
  • Winter Wonderland

ALBUM 1959 " My Thanks To You "
Track List :
  • A Garden In The Rain
  • A Tree In The Meadow
  • Cruising Down The River
  • Good Luck Good Health God Bless You
  • Goodnight Sweetheart
  • I'll Close My Eyes
  • It's Only Make Believe
  • My Thanks To You
  • Now Is The Hour
  • The Bells Of St Mary's 
  • The Gypsy
  • The Very Thought Of You
  • These Foolish Things
  • Try A Little Tenderness

ALBUM 1959 " Rock 'n' Roll Million Sellers "
Track List :
  • Aint That A Shame
  • Don't Be Cruel
  • Heartbreak Hotel
  • I Almost Lost My Mind
  • I Hear You Knockin
  • I'm Walkin
  • It's Only Make Believe
  • Just A Dream
  • Lipstick On Your Collar
  • Silhouettes
  • Sincerely
  • Stupid Cupid
  • Tweedle Dee
  • Who's Sorry Now

ALBUM 1959 " The Exciting "
Track List :
  • All By Myself
  • Blame It On My Youth
  • Come Rain Or Come Shine
  • Hallelujah I Love You So
  • Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
  • How Did He Look 
  • Melancholy Serenade
  • Rock A Bye Your Baby
  • That's All
  • The Song Is Ended But The Melody Lingers On
  • There Will Never Be Another You
  • Time After Time

ALBUM 1960 " Sings Jewish Favorites "
Track List :
  • Anniversary Song
  • Atlantis
  • Dance Everyone Dance
  • Hava Nagila
  • I Love You Much Too Much
  • Mein Shtetele Belz
  • My Yiddishe Momme
  • O Mein Papa
  • Oifen Pripetchik
  • Shein Vi De Levone
  • The Rise Fall Of The Flingel Bunt
  • Tzena-Tzena
  • Wus Geven Is Geven
  • Yossel Yossel

ALBUM 1960 " Sings Spanish and Latin American Favorites "
Track List :
  • Besame Mocho
  • Beso De Fuego
  • Celos
  • Granada
  • Malaguena
  • Nosotros
  • Quien Sera
  • Quiereme Mucho Yours
  • Quizas, Quizas, Quizas
  • Siboney
  • Solamente Una Vez
  • Te Quiero Dijiste 
  • Vaya Con Dios

ALBUM 1961 " Never On Sunday "
Track List :
  • Anna
  • April Love
  • Around The World
  • He's My Dreamboat
  • High Noon 
  • Love Is A Many Splendored Thing
  • Love Me Tender
  • Moonglow
  • Never On Sunday
  • Second Hand Love
  • Song From Moulin Rouge 
  • Tammy
  • Three Coins In The Fountain
  • Where Is Your Heart
  • Young At Heart

ALBUM 1961 " Sing Along With Connie Francis "
Track List :
  • Auld Lang Syne
  • And The Band Played On
  • Down In The Valley
  • Home On The Range
  • I Love You Truly
  • In The Good Old Summertime
  • My Wild Irish Rose
  • Sing Along
  • Tavern In The Town
  • You Tell Me Your Dream

ALBUM 1961 " Songs To A Swinging Band "
Track List :
  • Angel Eyes
  • Dats Love
  • Gone With The Wind
  • How Long Has This Been Going On
  • I Got Lost In His Arms
  • It Might As Well Be Spring
  • Love Is Where You Find It
  • My Love, My Love
  • Ol Man Mose
  • Swanee
  • Taboo
  • Youre Nobody Til Somebody Loves You

ALBUM 1962 " Do The Twist "
Track List :
  • Ain't That Better Baby
  • Cha-Cha Twist
  • Does Ol Broadway Ever Sleep
  • Drop It Joe
  • Gonna Git That Man
  • Hey Ring A Ding
  • I Won't Be Home To You
  • Johnny Darlin'
  • Kiss And Twist
  • Lovey Dovey Twist
  • Mommy Your Daughter's Fallin In Love
  • Mr,Twister
  • My Real Happiness
  • Teach Me How To Twist
  • Telephone Lover

ALBUM 1963 " In The Summer Of His Years "
Track List :
  • Aura Lee
  • Ave Maria
  • Danny Boy
  • Every Night When The Sun Goes In
  • In The Summer Of His Years
  • My Buddy
  • Red River Valley
  • The Bells Of St Mary's
  • The Lord's Prayer
  • True Love, True Love

ALBUM 1964 " A New Kind Of Connie "
Track List :
  • I Found Myself A Guy
  • I've Got A CrushOn New York Town
  • Like Someone In Love
  • Ma
  • More
  • My Kind Of Guy
  • My Man
  • The Sweetest Sounds
  • Will You Still Be Mine
  • You Can Take It From Me

ALBUM 1964 " Looking For Love "
Track List :
  • By My Love
  • I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me
  • Lady Valet Theme
  • Let's Have A Party
  • Looking For Love
  • Rock Dem Bells
  • This Is My Happiest moment
  • When The Clock Strikes Midnight
  • Whoever You Are I Love You

ALBUM 1965 " Sing For Mama "
Track List :
  • For Mama
  • It's Gonna Take Some Time
  • It Takes More
  • I Was Such a Fool (To Fall in Love With You)
  • No Better Off
  • No One
  • No One Ever Sends Me Roses
  • Playin Games
  • Souvenirs
  • What Kind of Fool Am I?
  • Whose Heart Are You Breaking Tonight
  • You're the Only One Can Hurt Me

ALBUM 1966 " Jealous Heart "
Track List :
  • Do I
  • Everthing I Have Is Yours
  • Fair Weather Lover
  • If You Ever Change Your Mind
  • If You Ever Get Lonely
  • I'm Falling In Love With You Tonight
  • Ivory Tower
  • Jealous Heart
  • My Foolish Heart
  • Nevertheless
  • Once A Day
  • So Long Good Bye

ALBUM 1967 " Happiness "
Track List :
  • Fiddler On The Roof
  • Hallelujah Baby
  • Happiness
  • If My Friends Could See Me Now/I'm a Brass
  • Illya Darling
  • I Wanna Be With You
  • My Best Beau
  • Sherry!
  • The Impossible Dream
  • Together Forever
  • Walking Happy
  • Willkommen/Cabaret

ALBUM 1968 " Hawaii Connie "
Track List :
  • Blue Hawaii
  • Forever More
  • Happy Hours
  • Harbor Lights 
  • I'll Remember You
  • Lahaina Luna
  • One Paddle,Two Paddle
  • Pearly Shells
  • Red Sails In The Sunset
  • Tiny Bubbles
  • To You Sweetheart Aloha
  • Waikiki

ALBUM " Celebrating The 60's "
Track List :
  • A Mans Gotta Be A Man
  • Brand X
  • Caravan
  • Cooking
  • Cry To Me
  • Dance With Me
  • Don't Ever Leave Me 
  • Hold Me Tight
  • I Can't Hold Out Any Longer
  • I Lied To My Heart
  • I'll Step Aside
  • I'm A Telling You
  • I'm In Love
  • Lie To Me
  • Maybe
  • Midnight Creep
  • Midnight Limbo
  • Night Train
  • Say It Again
  • Shake A Hand
  • Skippin
  • Slow Walk
  • Snake Hips
  • Soothe Me
  • Stay With Me A Little While Longer
  • Stolen Love
  • Stormin
  • Tear After Tear
  • The Bells 
  • The Freeze
  • The Town I Live In
  • The White Cliffs Of Dover
  • The Wrong Gir
  • These Foolish Things 
  • Time Is Winding Up
  • Twilight Twist
  • Woman's Got Soul
  • Years From Now
  • Youre Gonna Need Me

ALBUM " Cocktail Connie ( Jazz Club ) "
Track List :
  • And I Love Him
  • Bossa Nova Hand Dance
  • Do You Know The Way To San Jose 
  • It's Not Unusual
  • I've Got A Crush On New York Town
  • So Nice Summer Samba
  • Stardust
  • The Girl From Ipanema
  • The Second Time Around
  • The Shadow Of Your Smile
  • This Girl's In Love With You I Say A Little Prayer
  • Where Did Every One Go
  • Wives And Lovers

ALBUM " Everybody's Somebody's Fool "
Track List :
  • Everybody Is Somebodys Fool
  • Jealous Of You
  • Let The Rest Of The World Go By
  • No One To Cry To
  • On The Outside Looking In
  • Youre Gonna Miss Me

ALBUM " Famous Waltz's "
Track List :
  • Always
  • Anniversary Waltz
  • Beautiful Ohio
  • In Apple Blossom Time
  • Melody Of Love
  • My Buddy
  • Three O'Clock In The Morning
  • Till We Meet Again
  • True Love
  • You Forgot To Remember

ALBUM " In A Country Land "
Track List :
  • How's The World Treating You
  • I Don't Hurt Anymore
  • I Don't Wanna Play House
  • I Fall To Pieces
  • I Really Don't Want To Know
  • I Walk The Line
  • I'm A Fool To Care
  • Oh Lonesome Me
  • Room Full Of Roses

ALBUM " Lipstick On Your Collar "
Track List :
  • Aint That A Shame
  • Didn't I Love You Enough
  • Don't Be Cruel
  • Don't Speak Of Love
  • I'll Get By
  • I'm Beginning To See The Light
  • I'm Nobody's Baby Now
  • I'm Walkin 
  • It's Only Make Believe
  • It's The Talk Of The Town
  • Lipstick On Your Collar
  • The Majesty Of Love
  • Who's Sorry Now
  • You My Darlin' You
  • Your Cheatin Heart
  • Youre Gonna Miss Me

ALBUM " Miss Connie "
Track List :
  • Anna
  • Anytime
  • April Love
  • Around The World
  • Cold Cold Heart
  • Come Bella Stagione
  • Don't Break The Heart That Loves
  • Half As Much
  • Heart Of Stone
  • High Noon
  • How Deep Is The Ocean
  • I'm Nobody's Baby Now
  • It Happened Last Night
  • Kiss And Twist
  • My Melancholy Baby
  • My Special Angel
  • Never On Sunday
  • Tammy
  • Te Quiero Dijiste
  • Three Coins In The Fountain 
  • Young At Heart 

ALBUM " Remember Me "
Track List :
  • Believe In Me
  • Didn't I Love You Enough
  • Eighteen
  • Everyone Needs Someone
  • Forgetting
  • Freddy
  • Goody Goodbye
  • I Leaned On A Man
  • I Never Had A Sweetheart
  • Little Blue Wren
  • Lock Up Your Heart
  • My Sailor Boy
  • My Treasure
  • Never Before
  • No Other One
  • Oh, Please, Make Him Jealous
  • Send For My Baby
  • You Were Only Fooling

ALBUM " Second Hand Love "
Track List :
  • Baby's First Christmas
  • Breakin A Brand New Broken Heart
  • Don't Break the Heart That Loves You
  • Gonna Git That Man
  • He's My Dreamboat
  • It Happened Last Night
  • Pretty Little Baby
  • Second Hand Love
  • Someone Else's Boy
  • Together
  • Too Many Rules
  • When The Boy In Your Arms Is The Boy In Your Heart

ALBUM " Spanish Songs "
Track List :
  • Amor
  • Besame Mocho
  • Campanas De Amor
  • Celos
  • Cuando Calienta El Sol
  • Esta Noche Es Noche
  • Gracias
  • La Bamba
  • La Novia
  • La Sombra De Tu Sonrisa
  • Linda Muchachita
  • Quien Sera
  • Quiereme Mucho Yours
  • Quizas, Quizas, Quizas
  • Tema De Lara
  • Todo El Amor Del Mundo
  • Yo Se

ALBUM " Where The Boys Are "
Track List :
  • Are You Lonesome Tonight
  • Be My Love
  • But Not For Me
  • Embraceable You
  • Follow The Boys
  • I Can't Believe That Youre In Love With Me
  • I Got Rhythm
  • Italian Lullabye
  • Let's Have A Party
  • Looking For Love
  • Mail Call
  • Tonight's My Night 
  • Torn Between Two Lovers
  • Turn On The Sunshine
  • Waiting For Billy
  • When The Clock Strikes Midnight 
  • Where The Boys Are


Track List :
  • 24 Mila Baci
  • A Letter From A Soldier
  • A Little Bit Of Heaven
  • Addio Mi Amore
  • Aint Misbehavin
  • Ain't That Better Baby
  • Al Di La 
  • Among My Souvenirs
  • Anema E Core
  • Another Page
  • Aquellos Ojos Verdes 
  • Arrividerci Roma
  • Barcarole In Der Nacht
  • Blue Winter
  • Born Free
  • Boy From Ipanema
  • Careless Love
  • Carolina Moon
  • Cashin In
  • Chitarra Romana
  • Ciao Ciao Bambino
  • Cibone
  • Come Back To Sorrento
  • Come On Jerry
  • Come Prima
  • Dear Old Donegal
  • Delilah
  • Der Mond War Schuld Daran
  • Dicitencello Vuie
  • Die Nacht Ist Mein
  • Don't Cry On My Shoulder
  • Don't Ever Leave Me
  • Dove Non So
  • Drowin My Sorrows
  • Exodushavah Nagilah
  • Faded Orchid 
  • Fallin'
  • Fascination
  • Forget Domani
  • Funiculi Funicula
  • God Bless America
  • Gone Like The Wind
  • Happy, Happy Birthday Baby
  • Hes Just A Scientist
  • Hollywood
  • I Can't Reach Your Heart
  • I Can't Stop Loving You
  • I Was Such A Fool
  • I Will Wait For You
  • Ich Geb Mir Selbst Ne Party Heut Nacht
  • If I Didn't Care
  • If It Takes Forever I Will Wait For You
  • If My Pillow Could Talk
  • If You Got The Money, Ive Got
  • I'm Gonna Be Warm This Winter
  • I'm Sorry I Made You Cry
  • Invierno Triste
  • It's A Great Day For The Irish
  • It's My Party
  • Jive Connie
  • Just A Gigolo
  • Keine Liebe Ohne Trannen
  • La Mamma
  • La Paloma
  • La Vie En Rose
  • La Violetera
  • Les Parapluies De Cherbourg
  • Let Me Go Lover 
  • Love Bird
  • Love Eyes
  • Love Me With All Your Heart
  • Lovin Man
  • Mamma
  • Many Tears Ago
  • Mi Tonto Amor
  • Misirlou
  • Mond Von Mexico
  • Moon River
  • Mr Love
  • My Boyfriends Back
  • My Child
  • Na Voce Na Chitarra, E O Poco E Luna
  • Napoli
  • Nino
  • No Letter Today
  • No Puedo Olvidar
  • O Marebariello
  • Oh Lonesome Me
  • Oh My Darling Clementine
  • Oh Susanna
  • Oh, I Like It
  • Oifen Pripetchik
  • Old Man Mose Is Dead
  • On Top Of Old Smokey
  • One Paddle, Two Paddle
  • Oyes La Queja De Mi Voz.siboney, Si No Vienes, Me Morir De Amor
  • Paradiso
  • Passione
  • Piove
  • Piscatore E Pusilleco
  • Plenty Good Lovin
  • Pretty Little Baby
  • Santa Lucia
  • Scalinatella
  • Send Me The Pillow That You Dream On
  • Senza Mamma E Nnammurata
  • Shell Be Comin Round The Mountain
  • Somewhere My Love
  • Souvenir D Italie
  • Spanish Nights and You
  • Strangers In The Night
  • Tango Italiano
  • Tears On My Pillow
  • Teddy
  • Tennesee Waltz
  • The Tiger And The Mouse
  • Valentino
  • Volare
  • What Momma Used To Do
  • When The Boys Meet The Girls
  • Wings Of My Love
  • Your Other Love
  • Youre My Everything
  • Zingara - Gypsy

Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download

Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download


Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar