Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Senin, 26 Desember 2011

BRYAN ADAMS

ALBUM 1980 " BRYAN ADAMS "
Track List :
  • Don't Ya Say It
  • Give Me Your Love
  • Hidin' From Love
  • Remember
  • State Of Mind
  • Try To See It My Way
  • Wait And See
  • Wastin' Time
  • Win Some Love Some

ALBUM 1981 " YOU WANT IT YOU GOT IT "
Track List :
  • Coming Home
  • Don't Look Now 
  • Fits Ya Good
  • Jealousy
  • Last Chance
  • Lonely Nights
  • No One Makes It Right
  • One Good Reason
  • Tonight
  • You Want It, You Got It

ALBUM 1983 " CUTS LIKE A KNIFE "
Track List :
  • Cuts Like A Knife
  • Don't Leave Me Lonely
  • I'm Ready
  • Let Him Know
  • Straight From The Heart
  • Take Me Back
  • The Best Was Yet to Come
  • The Only One
  • This Time
  • What's It Gonna Be

ALBUM 1985 " RECKLESS "
Track List :
  • Ain't Gonna Cry
  • Heaven
  • It's Only Love
  • Kids Wanna Rock
  • Long Gone
  • One Night Love Affair
  • Run To You
  • She's Only Happy When She's Dancin'
  • Somebody
  • Summer Of 69


ALBUM 1987 " INTO THE FIRE "
Track List :
  • Another Day
  • Hearts On Fire
  • Heat Of The Night
  • Home Again
  • Into The Fire
  • Native Son
  • Only The Strong Survive
  • Rebel
  • Remembrance Day
  • Victim Of Love

ALBUM 1991 " WAKING UP THE NEIGHBOURS "
Track List :
  • All I Want Is You
  • Can't Stop This Thing We Started
  • Depend On Me
  • Do I Have To Say The Words
  • Don't Drop That Bomb On Me
  • Everything I Do I Do It For You
  • Hey Honey
  • House Arrest
  • If You Wanna Leave Me
  • Is Your Mama Gonna Miss Ya
  • Not Guilty
  • There Will Never Be Another Tonight
  • Thought I'd Died And Gone To Heaven
  • Touch The Hand
  • Vanishing

ALBUM 1993 " SO FAR SO GOOD "
Track List :
  • Can't Stop This Thing We Started
  • Cuts Like a Knife
  • Do I Have To Say The Words
  • Everything I Do I Do It For You
  • Heat Of The Night
  • Heaven
  • It's Only Love
  • Kids Wanna Rock
  • Please Forgive Me
  • Run To You
  • So Far So Good 
  • Somebody
  • Straight From The Heart 
  • Summer Of 69
  • This Time

ALBUM 1996 " 18 TILL I DIE "
Track List :
  • (I Wanna Be) Your Underwear
  • 18 Till I Die
  • Black Pearl
  • Do To You
  • Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman
  • Hey Elvis
  • I Think About You
  • I'll Always Be Right There
  • It Ain' A Party,,,If You Can't Come Around
  • Let's Make A Night To Remember
  • Star
  • The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You
  • We're Gonna Win
  • You're Still Beautifull To Me

ALBUM 1998 " ON A DAY LIKE TODAY "
Track List :
  • Before The Night Is Over 
  • C Mon C Mon C Mon
  • Cloud Number Nine
  • Fearless
  • Getaway
  • How Do Ya Feel Tonight
  • I Don't Wanna Live Forever
  • If I Had You
  • I'm A Liar
  • Inside Out 
  • Lie To Me
  • On A Day Like Today
  • When You Re Gone
  • Where Angels Fear To Tread

ALBUM 2002 " SPIRIT "
Tarck List :

ALBUM 2004 " ROOM SERVICE "
Track List :
  • Blessing In Disguise 
  • East Side Story 
  • Flying
  • I Was Only Dreamin
  • Not Romeo Not Juliet
  • Nowhere Fast
  • Open Road
  • Right Back Where I Started From
  • Room Service
  • Shes A Little Too Good For Me
  • This Side Of Paradise 
  • Why Do You Have To Be So Hard To Love

ALBUM 2005 " ANTHOLOGY "
Tarck List :

ALBUM 2008 " BRYAN ADAMS 11 "
Tarck List :

ALBUM 2010 " BARE BONES "
Tarck List :
  • All For Love
  • Cloud Number Nine
  • Cuts Like A Knife
  • Everything I Do ( I Do It For You )
  • Heaven
  • Here I Am
  • I'm Ready
  • I Still Miss You A Little Bit
  • It  Ain't A Party ( If You Can't Come Round )
  • It's Only Love
  • Let's Make A Night To Remember
  • Please For Give Me
  • Straight From The Heart
  • Summer Of 69
  • The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You
  • The Right Place
  • The Way You Make Me Feel
  • Walk On By
  • You're Still Beautiful To Me
  • You've Been A Friend To Me

ALBUM 2015 " GET UP "
Tarck List :
  • Brand New Day
  • Go Down Rockin'
  • That's Rock And Roll
  • Don't Even Try
  • Do What Ya Gotta Do
  • Thunderbolt
  • We Did It All
  • Yesterday Was Just A Dream
  • You Belong To Me


Tarck List :
  • I Finally Found Someone
  • I Will Be Right Here Waiting For You
  • I'll Always Be Right There
  • Let Me Take You Dancing
  • Meets Sublime
  • When The Night Comes

Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download.

Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download.

Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar