Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Senin, 12 Desember 2011

BOBBY DARIN

Track List :
* Actificial Flowers 
* Always
* A Nightyngale Sang In Barkeley Square
* Beyond The Sea 
* Black Coffee
* Blue Velvet 
* Call Me Irresponsible 
* Can't Take My Eyes Off You
* Charade
* Clementine 
* Don't Rain On My Parade
* Dream Lover 
* Early In The Morning 
* How About You 
* If A Man Answer
* If I Were A Carpenter 
* I'll Be There 
* I'm Beginning To See The Light
* Irrestistable You 
* It Had To Be You
* Lover Come Back To Me
* Mack The Knife
* More 
* Multiplication
* Nature Boy 
* Plaine Jane 
* Rainin'
* Rhythm Of The Rain
* Somebody To Love 
* Sorrow Tomorrow
* Splish Splash 
* The Girl The Stood Beside Me 
* The More I See You
* Things 
* Try To Remember
* What A Difference A Day Makes
* Yellow Roses 
* You Must Have Been A Beautiful Baby 
* You're The Reason I'm Living 
* You Are My Special Angle

Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download

Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download

Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar