Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Jumat, 23 Desember 2011

ANDY WILLIAMS

ALBUM 1956 " ANDY WILLIAMS SING STEVE ALLEN "
Track List :
  • All The Way Home
  • An Old Piano Plays The Blues
  • Forbidden Love
  • Impossible
  • Lonely Love
  • Meet Me Where They Play the Blues
  • Picnic
  • Playing The Field
  • Spring In Maine
  • Stay Just A Little While
  • Tonight
  • Young Love
Bonus Track
Track List :
  • Baby Doll
  • Butterfly
  • Do You Mind
  • High Upon A Mountain
  • Forbidden Love
  • I Like Your Kind Of Love
  • It Doesn't Take Very Long
  • It's impossible
  • Lips Of Wine
  • Not Anymore
  • Since I've Found My Baby
  • Stop Teasin Me
  • Straight From My Heart
  • Walk Hand In Hand

ALBUM 1956 " THE CANADIAN SUNSET "
Track List :
  • Are You Sincere 
  • Canadian Sunset
  • Don't Go To Strangers
  • Dreamsville 
  • How Wonderful To Know
  • In The Summertime You Don't Want My Love
  • Lonely Street
  • Summer Love 
  • The Hawaiian Wedding Song
  • The Village Of St.Bernadette
  • You Don't Want My Love In The Summertime

ALBUM 1958 " ANDY WILLIAMS SINGS RODGERS AND HAMMERSTEIN "
Track List :
  • Bali Ha'i
  • Getting To Know You
  • Hello Young Lovers
  • If I Loved You
  • I Have Dreamed
  • I Whistle A Happy Tune
  • People Will Say We're in Love
  • Some Enchanted Evening
  • The Surrey With the Fringe On Top
  • This Nearly Was Mine
  • We Kiss In A Shadow
  • Younger Than Springtime

ALBUM 1959 " LONELY STREET "
Track List :
  • Autumn Leaves
  • Gone With The Wind
  • I'm So Alone
  • I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
  • In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning
  • Lonely Street
  • Say It Isn't So
  • Summer Love
  • Unchained Melody
  • When Your Lover Has Gone
  • Willow Weep For Me
  • You Don't Know What Love Is

ALBUM 1959 " TO YOU SWEETHEART, ALOHA "
Track List :
  • A Song Of Old Hawaii
  • Beyond The Reef
  • Blue Hawaii 
  • I'll Weave A Lei Of Stars For You
  • Ka-Lu-A
  • Love Song Of Kalua
  • Sweet Leilani
  • The Hawaiian Wedding Song
  • The Moon Of Manakoora
  • To You Sweetheart, Aloha

ALBUM 1959 " TWO TIME WINNERS "
Track List :
  • Be Mine Tonight
  • Blue Hawaii
  • Blueberry Hill
  • It's All In The Game
  • Love Letters In The Sand
  • My Happiness
  • Near You
  • Sail Along Silvery Moon
  • So Rare 
  • Sweet Leilani 
  • The Hawaiian Wedding Song
  • Twilight Time

ALBUM 1960 " THE VILLAGE OF ST.BERNADETTE "
Track List :
  • Count Your Blessings ( Instead Of Sheep )
  • Climb Ev'ry Mountain
  • He
  • He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
  • I Believe
  • I'm So Alone
  • Look For The Silver Lining 
  • Our Lady Of Fatima
  • Suddenly There's A Valley
  • Sweet Morning
  • The Village Of St.Bernadette 
  • Youll Never Walk Alone

ALBUM 1960 " UNDER PARIS SKIES "
Track List :
  • April In Paris 
  • Au Revoir Paris
  • Boum
  • Comme Ci, Comme Ça
  • Domino
  • I Love Paris
  • I Wish You Love
  • La Valse Des Lilas
  • Let It Be Me
  • Mademoiselle De Paris
  • Mam Selle
  • Under Paris Skies
  • Youll Never Walk Alone

ALBUM 1962 " DANNY BOY  "
Track List :
  • Can I Forget You
  • Come To Me, Bend To Me
  • Danny Boy
  • I Want To Be Wanted 
  • I'm Old Fashioned
  • It Could Happen To You
  • Misty
  • Summertime
  • Tammy
  • The Heather On The Hill
  • The Twelfth Of Never
  • Three Coins In The Fountain

ALBUM 1962 " MOON RIVER "
Track List :
  • A Summer Place
  • As Time Goes By
  • It Might As Well Be Spring
  • Love Is A Many Splendored Thing
  • Maria
  • Moon River 
  • Never On Sunday
  • Tender Is The Night
  • The Exodus Song
  • The Second Time Around
  • Three Coins In The Fountain
  • Tonight

ALBUM 1962 " WARM AND WILLING "
Track List :
  • Embraceable You
  • How Long Has This Been Going On
  • I See Your Face Before Me
  • If Ever I Would Leave You
  • Love Is Here To Stay 
  • More Than You Know 
  • My One Only Love
  • Stranger On The Shore
  • The Touch Of Your Lips
  • The Way You Look Tonight
  • Warm All Over
  • Warm and Willing
Bonus Track 
Track List :
  • How Insensitive
  • Meditation
  • Somewhere
  • Try To Remember

ALBUM 1963 " DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES "
Track List :
  • Can't Get Used To Losing You
  • Days Of Wine And Roses
  • Exactly Like You
  • Falling In Love With Love
  • I Left My Heart In San Francisco
  • I Really don`t Want To Know
  • It's A Most Unusual Day
  • May Each Day
  • My Coloring Book 
  • Pretty Buttrefly
  • When You're Smiling
  • You Are The Sunshine Of My Life

ALBUM 1964 " THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF ANDY WILLIAMS "
Track List :
  • A Fool Never Learns
  • Canadian Sunset
  • Dream
  • First Born
  • Let It Be Me
  • Noelle
  • Pennies from Heaven
  • September Song
  • Sing a Rainbow
  • Softly, As I Leave You
  • This Is All I Ask
  • Wives And Lovers

ALBUM 1965 " DEAR HEART "
Track List :
  • Almost There
  • Dear Heart 
  • Emily
  • Everybody Loves Somebody
  • I Can't Stop Loving You
  • It Had To Be You
  • I'm All Smiles
  • My Carousel
  • Red Roses For A Blue Lady
  • Till
  • Who Can I Turn To
  • You're Nobody Til Somebody Loves You

ALBUM 1966 " IN THE ARMS OF LOVE "
Track List :
  • A Man And A Woman
  • All Through The Night
  • Here's That Rainy Day
  • If Love Again
  • In The Arms Of Love
  • Pretty Butterfly
  • Remember
  • Sand and Sea
  • So Nice
  • The Face I Love
  • Theme From The Sand Pebbles
  • The Very Thought Of You

ALBUM 1966 " THE SHADOW OF YOUR SMILE "
Track List :
  • A Taste Of Honey
  • Bye Bye Blues
  • How Insensitive
  • Meditation
  • Michelle
  • Peg O' My Heart
  • Somewhere
  • That Old Feeling
  • The Shadow Of Your Smile
  • The Summer Of Our Love
  • Try To Remember 
  • Yesterday

ALBUM 1967 " BORN FREE "
Track List :
  • Alfie
  • Born Free
  • I Want To Be Free
  • I Will Wait For You
  • Music To Watch Girls Go By
  • Sherry!
  • Somewhere, My Love
  • Spanish Eyes
  • Strangers In The Night
  • Sunny
  • Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
  • You Are Where Everything Is

ALBUM 1967 " LOVE ANDY "
Track List :
  • Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
  • God Only Knows
  • Holly
  • Kisses Sweeter Than Wine 
  • Somethin' Stupid 
  • The Look Of Love
  • The More I See You
  • There Will Never Be Another You
  • Watch What Happens
  • What Now My Love
  • When I Look In Your Eyes

ALBUM 1968 " HONEY "
Track List :
  • By The Time I Get To Phoenix
  • Honey ( I Miss You )
  • Love Is Blue
  • Our Last Goodbye
  • Scarborough Fair Canticle
  • Spooky
  • The Impossible Dream The Quest
  • Theme From The Valley Of The Dolls
  • This Is My Song
  • Up,Up and Away
  • Windy

ALBUM 1969 " GET TOGETHER "
Track List :
  • Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In
  • Get Together
  • Good Morning Starshine
  • Love Theme From Romeo and Juliet ( A Time For Us )
  • More Today Than Yesterday
  • My Cherie Amour
  • Put A Little Love In Your Heart 
  • Quentin's Theme ( Shadows Of The Night )
  • Sweet Caroline
  • Yesterday When I Was Young
  • You Are

ALBUM 1969 " HAPPY HEART "
Track List :
  • Abraham, Martin And John
  • For Once In My Life
  • Gentle On My Mind
  • Happy Heart
  • Here, There And Everywhere
  • Little Green Apples
  • Memories
  • My Way
  • Spooky
  • Where's the Playground, Susie?
  • Wichita Lineman

ALBUM 1970 " RAINDROPS KEEP FALLIN' ON MY HEAD "
Track List :
  • Both Sides Now
  • Bridge Over Troubled Water
  • It's Over
  • Long Time Blues
  • Little Boy If Wishes Were Horses
  • Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head
  • Reason To Believe
  • Simple Thing As Love
  • Sweet Memories
  • Today Medley

ALBUM 1971 " LOVE STORY "
Track List :
  • Candida
  • Fire And Rain
  • For The Good Times
  • I Think I Love You
  • It's Impossible
  • Love Story Where Do I Begin
  • My Sweet Lord
  • Rose Garden
  • Something
  • We've Only Just Begun
  • Your Song 

ALBUM 1971 " YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND "
Track List :
  • A Song For You
  • For Alla We Know
  • Help Me Make It Through The Night
  • Here Comes That Rainy Day Feeling Again
  • How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
  • If
  • I'll Be There 
  • It's Too Late
  • Never Can Say Goodbye
  • Rainy Days And Mondays
  • You've Got A Friend 

ALBUM 1972 " ALONE AGAIN ( Naturally ) "
Track List :
  • Alone Again ( Naturally )
  • Amazing Grace
  • Day By Day
  • Home Lovin' Man
  • I Need You
  • If I Could Go Back
  • Pieces Of April
  • Song Sung Blue
  • The First Time Ever I Saw
  • The Long And Winding Road
  • Where Is The Love

ALBUM 1972 " LOVE THEME FROM THE GODFATHER "
Track List :
  • An Old Fashioned Love Song
  • Everything I Own
  • Hurting Each Other
  • Imagine
  • MacArthur Park
  • Music From Across The Way
  • Precious and Few
  • Theme From 'Summer Of 42
  • Until It's Time for You To Go
  • Without You

ALBUM 1973 " SOLITAIRE "
Track List :
  • Getting Over You
  • Last Tango in Paris
  • Make It Easy For Me
  • My Love
  • Remember
  • Solitaire
  • That Is All
  • The Dreamer
  • Walk Right Back
  • You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
Bonus Track
Track List :
  • Alone Again Naturally
  • Day By Day
  • If I Could Go Back
  • If You're Gonna Break Another Heart
  • Pieces Of April
  • Song Sung Blue
  • The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
  • Williams I Need You

ALBUM 1974 " THE WAY WE WERE "
Track List :
  • If I Could Only Go Back Again
  • I Won't Last A Day Without You
  • Killing Me Softly With Her Song
  • Love's Theme
  • Seasons In The Sun
  • Sunshine On My Shoulders
  • The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
  • The Way We Were
  • Touch Me In The Morning
  • You're The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me

ALBUM 1974 " YOU LAY SO EASY ON MY MIND "
Track List :
  • A Mi Esposa Con Amor
  • Again
  • Another Lonely Song
  • Cry Softly
  • I Honestly Love You
  • I Love My Friend
  • I Love You So Much It Hurts
  • I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song
  • My Elusive Dreams
  • You Lay So Easy On My Mind 

ALBUM 1975 " THE OTHER SIDE OF ME "
Track List :
  • Feelings
  • In My Eyes
  • Love Will Keep Us Together
  • Mandy
  • My Eyes Adored You
  • Quits
  • Sad Eyes
  • Solitaire
  • The Hungry Years
  • The Other Side Of Me

ALBUM 1976 " A N D Y "
Track List :
  • Are You There
  • Goin' Through the Motions
  • Groovin'
  • If You Ever Believed
  • I'll Never Love Anyone Anymore
  • Jason
  • Love Said Goodbye
  • My Lonely Room
  • One More Time
  • Put Your Blues To Bed
  • Sailin'
  • Since I Fell for You
  • Tell It Like It Is
  • Thank You, Baby
  • The Poem
  • Tryin To Forget I Loved You
  • Yellow Beach Umbrella

ALBUM 1980 " LET'S LOVE WHILE WE CAN "
Track List :
  • Beside Me
  • I Don't Want to Be In Love
  • If I Were A Singer
  • If I Reach For You
  • I'll Never Love Anyone Anymore
  • It Was Time
  • Jason
  • Let's Love While We Can
  • Love Is A Cold Wind
  • Only Everything
  • Railway Hotel
  • Regrets

ALBUM 1984 " GREATEST LOVE CLASSICS "
Track List :
  • A Different Light Based 
  • Another Winter's Day
  • A Twist Of Fate
  • Brave New World
  • Home
  • In My World Of Illusion 
  • Journey's End
  • Romeo and Juliet
  • She'll Never Know
  • The Vision
  • Twist Of Fate
  • Vino De Amor
  • Words

ALBUM 1986 " CLOSE ENOUGH FOR LOVE "
Track List :
  • Change Partners
  • Close Enough For Love
  • Days Of Wine and Roses
  • How Do You Keep the Music Playing?
  • Lucky To Be Me
  • Moon River
  • My Funny Valentine
  • Round Midnigh
  • The Music Of Goodbye
  • Through The Eyes Of Love

ALBUM 1990 " LOVE IS A MANY SPLENDORED THING "
Track List :
  • A Summer Place
  • Are You Sincere
  • As Time Goes By
  • Lonely Street
  • Moon River
  • Never On Sunday
  • Tender Is The Night 
  • The Exodus Song This land Is Mine
  • The Hawaiian Wedding Song
  • Three Coins In The Fountain 
  • Tonight

ALBUM 1991 " NASHVILLE "
Track List :
  • After All This Time
  • Here and Now
  • If I Had You
  • If I Had Only Known
  • If I Were You
  • Last Chance
  • One Track Memory
  • Ship In A Bottle
  • Still Under The Weather
  • Till Then

ALBUM 2007 " I DON'T REMEMBER EVER GROWING UP "
Track List :
  • Breaking Up Is Hard To Do 
  • Desperado
  • Every Breath You Take
  • Have I Told You Lately
  • Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman
  • I Don't Remember Ever Growing Up
  • I Don't Want To Talk About It
  • I'll Never Break Your Heart 
  • Just To See Her
  • Lady In Red
  • One Sweet Day
  • She's The One
  • The Shadow Of Your Smile



* El Condor Pasa
* Feelings
* For Once In My Life
* Happy Heart
* Happy Holidays
* House Of Bamboo
* I Love You Baby
* I Really Don't Want To Know
* I Will Wait For You
* I'll Be There
* Le It Be Me
* Let It Snow
* Lonely Street
* Love Is Blue
* Love Is A Money Splendored Thing
* Love Story
* Mary's Little Boy Child
* Moon River
* More
* Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
* Music To Watch Girls By
* My Sweet Lord
* My Way
* Never On Sunday
* On The Street Where You Live
* Rains Drops Are Falling On My Head
* Season In The Sun
* Shunsine On My Shoulders
* Silent Night
* Speak Softly Love
* Sleigh Ride
* Solitaire
* Strangers In The Night
* Sweet Memories
* The Firts Noel
* The Hawaiian Wedding Song
* The Impossible Dream
* The Long And Winding Road
* Three Coins In A Fountain
* Try To Remember
* What Now My Love
* Where Do I Begin
* Yesterday
* Youll Never Walk Alone


Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download

Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download

Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar