Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Selasa, 01 November 2011

David Cassidy ( Rock Me Baby )

ALBUM 1972 " CHERISH "
Track List :
  • Being Together
  • Blind Hope
  • Cherish
  • Could It Be Forever
  • I Am A Clown
  • I Just Wanna Make You Happy
  • I Lost My Chance
  • My First Night Alone Without You
  • Ricky's Tune
  • We Could Never Be Friends
  • Where Is The Morning



ALBUM 1972ROCK ME BABY "
Track List :


  • Go Now
  • How Can I Be Sure
  • Lonely Too Long
  • Oh No No Way
  • Rock Me Baby
  • Soft As A Summer Shower
  • Some Kind Of A Summer
  • Song For A Rainy Day
  • Song Of Love
  • Two Time Loser
  • Warm My Soul


ALBUM 1973 " DREAMS ARE NUTHIN' MORETHAN WISHES "
Track List :


  • Bali Ha'i
  • Can't Go Home Again
  • Daydreamer
  • Fever
  • Hold On Me
  • It's Freying On My Mind
  • Mae
  • Sing Me
  • Some Old Woman ( There Is A Woman )
  • Summer Days
  • The Puppy Song


ALBUM 1975THE HIGHER THE CLIMB "
Track List :


  • Be Bop A Lula
  • Common Thief
  • Darlin'
  • Fix Of Your Love
  • Get It Up For Love
  • I Write The Songs
  • Love In Bloom
  • Massacue At Park Bench
  • This Could Be The Night
  • When I'm A Rock n' Roll Star


ALBUM 1976 " HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS "
Track List :


  • On Fire
  • Damned If This Ain't Love
  • January
  • A Fool in Love
  • Tomorrow
  • Breakin' Down Again
  • Run And Hide
  • Take This Heart
  • Goodbye Blues
  • Bedtime


ALBUM 1976 " GETTIN' IT IN THE STREET "
Track List :


  • Gettin' It In The Street
  • I'll Have To Go Away ( Saying Goodbye )
  • I Never Saw You Coming
  • Rosa's Cantina
  • Junked Heart Blues
  • Cruise To Harlem
  • The Story of Rock And Roll
  • Living A Lie
  • Love, Love The Lady


ALBUM 1985 " ROMANCE "
Track List :


  • Romance
  • Touched By Lightning
  • The Last Kiss
  • Thin Ice
  • Someone
  • The Letter
  • Heart of Emotion
  • Tenderly
  • She Knows All About Boys
  • Remember Me


ALBUM 1990 " DAVID CASSIDY "
Track List :


  • All Because Of You
  • Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
  • Hi-Heel Sneakers
  • Labor Of Love
  • Livin' Without You
  • Lyin' To Myself
  • Message To The World
  • Prisoner
  • Stranger In Your Heart
  • You Remember Me


ALBUM 1992 " DIDN'T YOU USED TO BE "
Track List :


  • Raindrops
  • For All the Lonely
  • Treat Me Like You Used To
  • Somebody To Love
  • I'll Never Stop Loving You
  • Soul Kiss
  • Tell Me True
  • Like Father, Like Son
  • It's Over
  • One True Love


ALBUM 1998 " OLD TRICK NEW DOG "
Track List :


  • No Bridge I Wouldn't Cross
  • I Think I Love You
  • You Were The One
  • Let Her Go
  • I Can Feel Your Heartbeat
  • I Woke Up In Love This Morning
  • ( Whatever Happened To ) Peace, Love & Happiness
  • Sheltered in Your Arms
  • Show and Tell
  • Ricky's Tune



Track List :



Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download

Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download

Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar