Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Jumat, 04 November 2011

BACKSTREET BOYS ( Shape Of My Heart )

ALBUM 1996 " BACKSTREET BOYS "
Track List :
  • Anywhere For You
  • Boys Will Be Boys
  • Darlin'
  • Every Time I Close My Eyes
  • Get Down ( You're The One For Me)
  • I'll Never Break Your Heart
  • I Wanna Be With You
  • Just To Be Close To You
  • Let's Have A Party
  • We've Got It Goin' On
  • Quit Playing Games


ALBUM 1997 " BACKSTREET BOYS "
Track List :
  • All I Have To Give
  • Anywhere For You
  • As Long As You Love Me
  • Hey Mr. DJ
  • Darlin'
  • Every Time I Close My Eyes
  • Get Down ( You're The One For Me)
  • I'll Never Break Your Heart
  • Let's Have A Party
  • Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
  • Quit Playing Games

ALBUM 1997 " BACKSTREET'S BACK "
Track List :
  • All I Have To Give
  • As Long As You Love Me
  • Every Time I Close My Eyes
  • Hey Mr. DJ
  • If I Don't Have You
  • If You Want It To Be Good Girl
  • Like A Child
  • Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
  • That's What She Said
  • That's The Way I Like It
  • 10,000 Promises

ALBUM 1999 " MILLENNIUM "
Track List :
  • Back To Your Heart
  • Don't Wanna Lose You Now
  • Don't Want You Back
  • I Need You Tonight
  • It's Gotta Be You
  • I Want It That Way
  • Larger Than Life
  • No One Else Comes Close
  • Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely
  • Spanish Eyes
  • The Perfect Fan
  • The One

ALBUM 2000 " BLACK & BLUE "
Track List :
  • Everyone
  • Get Another Boyfriend
  • How Did I Fall In Love With You?
  • I Promise You ( With Everything I Am )
  • It's True
  • More Than That
  • Not For Me
  • Shape Of My Heart
  • Shining Star
  • The Answer To Our Life
  • The Call
  • Time
  • Yes I Will

ALBUM 2005 " NEVER GONE "
Track List :
  • Crawling Back To You
  • Climbing The Walls
  • Incomplete
  • I Still
  • Just Want You To Know
  • Lose It All
  • My Beautiful Woman
  • Never Gone
  • Poster Girl
  • Safest Place To Hide
  • Siberia
  • Weird World

ALBUM 2007 " UNBREAKABLE "
Track List :
  • Any Other Way
  • Everything But Mine
  • Helpless When She Smiles
  • Inconsolable
  • Intro
  • Love Will Keep You Up All Night
  • One In A Million
  • Panic
  • Something That I Already Know
  • Treat Me Right
  • Trouble Is
  • Unmistakable
  • Unsuspecting Sunday Afternoon
  • You Can Let Go

ALBUM 2009 " THIS IS US "
Track List :
  • All Of Your Life ( You Need Love )
  • Bigger
  • Bye Bye Love
  • If I Knew Then
  • Masquerade
  • PDA
  • Shattered
  • She's A Dream
  • Straight Through My Heart
  • This Is Us
  • Undone

ALBUM 2013 " IN A WORLD LIKE THIS "
Track List :
  • Breathe
  • Feels Like Home
  • In A World Like This
  • Love Somebody
  • Madeleine
  • Make Believe
  • One Phone Call
  • Permanent Stain
  • Show 'Em ( What You're Made Of )
  • Soldier
  • Trust Me
  • Try

Track List :
* As Long As You Love Me
* Back To Your Heart
* Drowing
* Everybody
* Fallen Angle
* How Did I Fall In Love With You
* I'll Be There For You
* Tell Me Why
* That's The Way I Like It
* The Call
* The Perfect Fan
* What Makes You Different



Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download

Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download

Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar