Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Minggu, 23 Oktober 2011

Tiffany ( All This Time )

ALBUM 1987 " Tiffany "
Track List :

ALBUM 1988 " Hold An Old Friend's Hand "
Track List :
  • All This Time
  • Drop That Bomb
  • Hearts Never Lie
  • Hold An Old Friend's Hand
  • I'll Be The Girl
  • It's the Lover ( Not the Love )
  • Oh Jackie
  • Overture
  • Radio Romance
  • Walk Away While You Can
  • We're Both Thinking Of Her

ALBUM 1990 " New Inside "
Track List :
  • A Moment To Rest
  • Back In The Groove
  • Here In My Heart
  • It's You
  • Life Affair
  • Never Run My Motor Down
  • New Inside
  • Our Love
  • There Could Never
  • Tiff's Back

ALBUM 1993 " Dreams Never Die "
Track List :
  • Almost In Love
  • Angel Baby
  • Are You Lonely Tonight
  • Can't You See
  • Dreams Never Die
  • I Ain't Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore
  • I Don't Know What You Got
  • If Love Is Blind  
  • Kiss The Ground
  • Kiss You All Over
  • Loneliness
  • Lookin' Through The Windows
  • Ruthless
  • Sam Loves Joann
  • That One Blue Candle
  • These Arms Of Mine
  • We're The Truth
  • You Can't Break a Broken Heart

ALBUM 2000 " The Color Of Silence "
Track List :
  • All The Talking
  • As I Am
  • Betty
  • Butterfly
  • Christening
  • Cinnamon
  • Falling
  • Flown
  • Good Enough
  • I Will Not Breakdown
  • If Only
  • I'm Not Sleeping
  • Keep Walking
  • Open My Eyes
  • Piss You Off
  • Silence

ALBUM 2005 " Dust Off and Dance "
Track List :
  • Artificial Girlfriend
  • Be With U Tonite
  • Everyone Get Down
  • Fly
  • I Luv How You Feel
  • I Think We're Alone Now
  • Kama Sutra
  • Na Na Na
  • Ride It
  • Sacrifice

ALBUM 2007 " I Think We're Alone Now 80s Hits And More "
Track List :
  • Call Me
  • Couldve Been 
  • Forever Young
  • I Don't Wanna Fall In Love
  • I Saw Standing There
  • I Think Were Alone Now
  • Kids In America
  • Panic
  • The Beat Goes On
  • Venus
  • Voices Carry
  • You've Got A Way

ALBUM 2007 " Just Me "
Track List :
  • Anyone But Me
  • Be Alright
  • Calling Out Your Name
  • Feels Like Love
  • Hiding Behind The Face
  • I Will Not Breakdown
  • Just Me
  • Mind Candy
  • Streets Of Gold
  • This Love
  • Winter's Over

Track List :

hank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)
Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download
Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download

Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar