Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Minggu, 02 Oktober 2011

Maywood ( Mother How Are You To Day )

ALBUM 1980 " Late At Night "
Track List :
  • Dance With Me
  • Give Me Back My Love
  • I Can't Let You Go Now
  • I'd Climb the Highest Mountain
  • I'm Sorry
  • Late At Night
  • Let Me Know
  • Mother How Are You Today
  • One Two Three
  • That Certain Feeling
  • Wherever Youre Going
  • You Treated Me Wrong

ALBUM 1980 " Maywood "
Track List :
  • Alone In This World
  • Broken For You
  • Dance
  • Draw Me Out
  • Everything You Are
  • Here By My Side
  • I'll Run
  • Immanuel
  • Love Me
  • So Called Savior
  • Stereo Love
  • We Were Made

ALBUM 1981 " Different Worlds "
Track List :
  • Distant Love
  • Gone Without A Reason
  • I'm In Love For The Very First Time
  • It's A Different World
  • Just a Little Bit of Love
  • Mano
  • Pasadena
  • Rio
  • Since I Met You
  • You Are The One

ALBUM 1982 " Cantado En EspaƱol "
Track List :
  • Callejon
  • Creo En El Amor
  • Eres Tu
  • Esta Vez Es Amor De Verdad
  • Llamame
  • Loco Amor
  • Madre
  • Mano
  • Pasadena
  • Rio
  • Un Poquito Mas De Amor
  • Ven A Mi

ALBUM 1982 " Colour My Rainbow "
Track List :
  • Ask For Tina
  • Be My Man
  • Circumstance
  • Colour My Rainbow
  • Eres Tu
  • Friday Night
  • Get Away
  • I Believe In Love
  • If You Wanna Be Free
  • Neon Lights and Glitter
  • One Way Street
  • Star

ALBUM 1983 " Het Beste Van Maywood "
Track List :
  • Ask For Tina
  • Circumstance
  • Distant Love
  • Get Away
  • Give Me Back My Love
  • Gospel Medley
  • Late At Night
  • Mano
  • Mother How Are You Today
  • My Love For You
  • Rio
  • Show Me The Way To Paradise
  • You Treated Me Wrong

ALBUM 1987 " Beside You "
Track List :
  • Break Away
  • Hard Time
  • Help He Children Of Brasil
  • If You Need A Friend
  • Lonely Nights
  • Morning Hour
  • Standing In The Twilight 1984
  • Stay With Me
  • Turn To Me
  • When I Look Into Your Eyes

ALBUM 1990 " Achter De Horizon "
Track List :
  • Ik Blijf Naar Jou Verlangen
  • Kom In Mijn Armen
  • Wat Zijn We Met De Wereld Aan Het Doen?
  • Klanken Van Weleer
  • Ik Wil Alles Met Je Delen
  • Waar Is Onze Liefde Heen?
  • Hey, Hey, Hey
  • 'T Was Winter
  • Zonder Jou
  • De Regenboog Bewaarde Hij Voor Later
  • Manuel
  • Wacht Op Mij

ALBUM 1991 " Six Of The Thirties "
Track List :
  • Dancing
  • Let There Be Love
  • Undecided
  • I Got The World On A String
  • It's A Lovely Day Today
  • Swing Medley

ALBUM 1991 " Walking Back To Happiness "
Track List :
  • Blame It On A Bossa Nova
  • Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
  • Da Doo Ron Ron
  • I Only Want To Be With You
  • I'm Sorry
  • Let's Dance
  • Lipstick On Your Collar
  • Long Live Love
  • Queen For Tonight
  • Sixties Medley
  • Stupid Cupid
  • The End Of The World
  • Vacation
  • Walking Back To Happiness
  • Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow

ALBUM 1992 "  De Hits Van Maywood "
Track List :
  • ...........

ALBUM 1994 " More Maywood "
Track List :
  • Blue Sundaymorning
  • Can I Hold You
  • Give Me Back My Love
  • Give Me Something
  • Late At Night
  • Living Up To Expectations
  • Losing You
  • Mother How Are You Today
  • Rio
  • This Broken Heart
  • You And I
  • You're Making Me Crazy

ALBUM 1996 " Good For Gold "
Track List :
  • Ask For Tina
  • Distant Love
  • Get Away
  • Give Me Back My Love
  • I Believe In Love
  • Late At Night
  • Let Me Know
  • Mother How Are You Today
  • One Two Three
  • Pasadena
  • Rio
  • Show Me The Way To Paradise
  • Since I Met You
  • Star
  • You And I
  • You Treated Me Wrong

 Track List :



 Track List :

Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 


Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download

Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download


Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar