Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Rabu, 28 September 2011

Stevie Wonder ( Abony And Afory )

ALBUM 1962 " THE JAZZ SOUL OF LITTLE "
Track List :
  • Bam
  • Fingertips
  • Manhattan At Six
  • Paulsby
  • Session Number 112
  • Some Other Time
  • Soul Bongo
  • The Square
  • Wondering


ALBUM 1962TRIBUTE TO UNCLE RAY "
Track List :
  • Aint That Love
  • Come Back Baby
  • Don't You Know
  • Drown In My Own Tears
  • Frankie And Johnny
  • Hallelujah, I Love Her So
  • Mary Ann
  • My Babys Gone
  • Sunset
  • The Masquerade Is Over


ALBUM 1963WITH A SONG IN MY HEART "
Track List :
  • Dream
  • Get Happy
  • Give Your Heart A Chance
  • Make Someone Happy
  • On The Sunny Side Of The Street
  • Put On A Happy Face
  • Smile
  • When You Wish Upon A Star
  • With A Song In My Heart
  • Without A Song


ALBUM 1964STEVIE AT THE BEACH "
Track List :
  • Beachstomp
  • Beyond The Sea
  • Castles In The Sand
  • Ebb Tide
  • Happy Street
  • Hey Harmonica Man
  • Red Sails In The Sunset
  • Sad Boy
  • The Beachcomber
  • The Party At The Beach House


ALBUM 1966DOWN TO THE EARTH "
Track List :
  • A Place In The Sun
  • Bang Bang
  • Be Cool Be Calm And Keep Yourself Together
  • Down To Earth
  • Hey Love
  • My World Is Empty Without You
  • Sixteen Tons
  • Sylvia
  • Thank You Love
  • The Lonesome Road


ALBUM 1966 UP TIGE "
Track List :
  • Aint That Asking For Trouble
  • Blowin In The Wind
  • Contract On Love
  • Hold Me
  • I Want My Baby Back
  • Love A Go Go
  • Music Talk
  • Nothing's Too Good For My Baby
  • Pretty Little Angel
  • Teach Me Tonight
  • Uptight Everything's Alright
  • With A Child's Heart


ALBUM 1967I WAS MADE TO LOVE HER "
Track List :
  • A Fool For You
  • Baby Don't You Do It
  • Can I Get A Witness
  • Everybody Needs Somebody
  • I Pity The Fool
  • I Was Made To Love Her
  • I'd Cry
  • My Girl
  • Please Please Please
  • Respect
  • Send Me Some Lovin


ALBUM 1968EIVETS REDNOW "
Track List :
  • A House Is Not A Home
  • Alfie
  • Bye Bye World
  • Grazing In The Grass
  • How Can You Believe
  • More Than A Dream
  • Never My Love Ask The Lonely
  • Ruby
  • Which Way The Wind


ALBUM 1968FORCE ONE IN MY LIFE "
Track List :
  • Aint No Lovin
  • Do I Love Her
  • Don't Know Why I Love You
  • For Once In My Life
  • God Bless The Child
  • House On The Hill
  • I Wanna Make Her Love Me
  • I'd Be A Fool Right Now
  • I'm More Than Happy
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Da Day
  • Sunny
  • You Met Your Match


ALBUM 1969MY CHERIE AMOR "
Track List :
  • Angie Girl
  • At Last
  • Give Your Love
  • Hello Young Lovers
  • I've Got You
  • Light My Fire
  • My Cherie Amore
  • Pearl
  • Somebody Knows Somebody Cares
  • The Shadow Of Your Smile
  • Yester Me Yester You Yesterday
  • You And Me


ALBUM 1970SIGNED,SEALED,DELIEVERE "
Track List :
  • Anything You Want Me To Do
  • Don't Wonder Why
  • Heaven Help Us All
  • I Can't Let My Heaven Walk Away
  • I Gotta Have A Song
  • Joy Takes Over Me
  • Never Had A Dream Come True
  • Signed,Sealed,Delivered I'm Yours
  • Something To Say
  • Sugar
  • We Can Work It Out
  • You Can't Judge A Book By It's Cover


ALBUM 1971WHERE I'M COMING FROM "
Track List :
  • Do Your Self A Favor
  • I Never Dreamed You'd Leave In Summer
  • I Wanna Talk To You
  • If You Really Love Me
  • Look Around
  • Something Out Of The Blue
  • Sunshine In Their Eyes
  • Take Up A Course In Happiness
  • Think Of Me As Your Soldier


ALBUM 1972 MUSIC OF MY MIND "
Track List :


ALBUM 1972 TALKING BOOK "
Track List :



ALBUM 1973INNERVISIONS "
Track List :



 ALBUM 1974FULFLLINGNESS' FIRST FINALE "
Track List :


 ALBUM 1976SONGS IN THE KEY MY LIFE "
Track List :
  • Another Star
  • As ( Always )
  • Black Man
  • Contusion
  • Have A Talk With God
  • Isn't She Lovely
  • Joy Inside My Tears
  • Loves In Need Of Love Today
  • Sir Duke
  • Village Ghetto Land


ALBUM 1979THE SECRET LIFE OF PLANTS "
Track List :
  • Ai No Sono
  • Black Orchid
  • Come Back As A Flower
  • Earth's Creation
  • Ecclesiastes
  • Kesse Ye Lolo De Ye
  • Outside My Window
  • Same Old Story
  • Send One Your Love
  • The First Garden
  • Venus Flytrap And The Bug
  • Voyage To India



ALBUM 1980HOTTER THAN JULY "
Track List :


ALBUM 1984THE WOMAN IN RED "
Track List :
  • Don't Drive Drunk
  • I Just Call To Say I Love You
  • It's You
  • Love Light In Flight
  • Moments Aren't Moments
  • The Woman In Red
  • Weakness


ALBUM 1985IN SQUARE CIRCLE "
Track List :
  • Go Home
  • I Love You Too Much
  • It's Wrong Apartheid
  • Land Of La La
  • Never In Your Sun
  • Over Joyed
  • Part Time Lover
  • Spiritual Walkers
  • Stranger On The Shore Of Love
  • Whereabouts


ALBUM 1987CHARACTERS "
Track List :
  • Cryin' Through The Night
  • Dark 'n Lovely
  • Free
  • Galaxy Paradise
  • In Your Corner
  • One Of A Kind
  • Skeletons
  • With Each Beat Of My Heart
  • You Will Know
  • Get It ( Feat Michael Jakcson ) 


ALBUM 1991JUNGLE FEVER "
Track List :
  • Chemical Love
  • Each Others Throat
  • Fun Day
  • Gotta Have You
  • I Go Sailing
  • If She Breaks Your Heart
  • Jungle Fever
  • Lighting Up The Candles
  • Make Sure Your Sure
  • Queen In The Black
  • These Three Words


ALBUM 1995CONVERSATION PEACE "
Track List :
  • Cold Chill
  • Conversation Peace
  • Edge Of Eternity
  • For Your Love
  • I'm New
  • My Love Is With You
  • Rain Your Love Down
  • Sensuous Whisper
  • Sorry
  • Taboo To Love
  • Take The Time Out
  • Tomorrow Robins Will Sing
  • Treat Myself


ALBUM 1995 NATURAL WONDER "
Track List :
  • Dancing To The Rhythm
  • Higher Ground
  • If It's Magic
  • Love's In Need Of Love Today
  • Master Blaster
  • Ms, & Mr, Little Ones
  • Pastime Paradise
  • Ribbon In The Sky
  • Rocket Love
  • Stay Gold
  • Stevie Ray Blues
  • Tomorrow Robins Will Sing
  • Village Ghetto Land


ALBUM 2005A TIME TO LOVE "
Track List :
  • Can't Imagine Love Without You
  • From The Bottom Of My Heart
  • Moon Blue
  • My Love Is On Fire
  • Passionate Raindrops
  • Please Don't Hurt My Baby
  • Positivity
  • Shelter In The Rain
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Da Day
  • So What The Fuss
  • Sweetest Somebody I Know
  • Tell Your Heart I Love You
  • True Love
  • How Will I Know ( Feat Aisha Morris )
  • A Time To Love ( Feat India Arie )
  • If Your Love Cannot Be Moved ( Feat Kim Burrell )


 Track List : UN KNOWN
  • Because I Love You
  • Evory And Ebony
  • Gucci Mane
  • I Love You More Today Than Yesterday
  • It Ain't Over
  • Knocks Me Off My Feet
  • One More Try
  • Party Time Lover
  • Since You've Been Gone Away
  • Somebody
  • Upset Stomach
  • We Are The World
  • We Can Work It Out
  • With A Childs Heart
  • How Come How Long ( Feat Babyface )
  • Doing It Wrong ( Feat Drake )
  • What A Wonderful World ( Feat Rod Stewart )

Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download

Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download

Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar