Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Rabu, 28 September 2011

Rod Stewart ( I Don't Want To Talk About It )

ALBUM 1969 " AN OLD RAINCOAT WON'T EVER LET YOU DOWN "
Track List :
  • An Old Raincoat Won't Ever Let You Down
  • Blind Prayer
  • Cindy's Lament
  • Dirty Old Town
  • Handbags and Gladrags
  • I Wouldn't Ever Change A Thing
  • Man Of Constant Sorrow
  • Street Fighting Man

ALBUM 1970 " GASOLINE ALLEY "
Track List :
  • Cut Across Shorty
  • Gasoline Alley
  • It's All Over Now
  • Jo's Lament
  • Lady Day
  • My Way Of Giving
  • Only A Hobo
  • You're My Girl ( I Don't Want To Discuss It )

ALBUM 1971 " EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY "
Track List :
  • ( I Know ) I'm Losing You
  • Amazing Grace
  • Every Picture Tells A Story
  • Maggie May
  • Mandolin Wind
  • Reason To Believe
  • Seems Like A Long Time
  • That's All Right
  • Tomorrow Is Such A Long Time

ALBUM 1972 " NEVER A DULL MOMENT "
Track List :
  • Angel
  • I'd Rather Go Blind
  • Italian Girls
  • Lost Paraguayos
  • Mama You Been On My Mind
  • True Blue
  • Twistin' The Night Away

ALBUM 1973 " SMILER "
Track List :
  • ( You Make Me Feel Like ) A Natural Man
  • Bring It On Home to Me ( You Send Me )
  • Dixie Toot
  • Farewell
  • Girl from the North Country
  • Hard Road
  • I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
  • Let Me Be Your Car
  • Mine For Me
  • Sailor
  • Sweet Little Rock 'N' Roller

ALBUM 1975 " ATLANTIC CROSSING "
Track List :
  • All In The Name Of Rock 'N' Roll
  • Alright For An Hour
  • Drift Away
  • I Don't Want To Talk About It
  • It's Not The Spotlight
  • Sailing
  • Still Love You
  • Stone Cold Sober
  • This Old Heart Of Mine 
  • Three Time Loser

ALBUM 1976 " A NIGHT ON THE TOWN "
Track List :
  • Big Bayou
  • Fool For You
  • Pretty Flamingo
  • The Balltrap
  • The First Cut Is The Deepest
  • The Killing Of Georgie ( Part 1 And 2 )
  • The Wild Side Of Life
  • Tonight's the Night ( Gonna Be Alright )
  • Trade Winds

ALBUM 1977 " FOOT LOOSE & FANCY FREE "
Track List :
  • ( If Loving You Is Wrong ) I Don't Want To Be Right 
  • Born Loose
  • Hot Legs
  • I Was Only Joking
  • You Got A Nerve
  • You Keep Me Hangin' On
  • You're in My Heart ( The Final Acclaim )
  • You're Insane

ALBUM 1978 " BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN "
Track List :
  • Ain't Love A Bitch
  • Attractive Female Wanted
  • Blondes ( Have More Fun )
  • Da Ya Think I'm Sexy
  • Dirty Weekend
  • Is That the Thanks I Get
  • Last Summer
  • Scarred and Scared
  • Standin' In The Shadows Of Love
  • The Best Days of My Life

ALBUM 1980 " FOOLISH BEHAVIOUR "
Track List :

ALBUM 1983 " BODY WISHES "
Track List :

ALBUM 1984 " CAMOUFLAGE "
Track List :

ALBUM 1986 " EVERY BEAT OF MY HEART "
Track List :

ALBUM 1988 " OUT OF ORDER "
Track List :



ALBUM 1993 " AMAZING GRACE "
Track List :


ALBUM 1995 " A SPANNER IN THE WORKS "
Track List :

ALBUM 1998 " WHEN WE WERE THE NEW BOYS "
Track List :

ALBUM 2001 " HUMAN "
Track List :

ALBUM 2002 " IT HAD TO BE YOU "
Track List :

ALBUM 2003 " AS TIME GOES BY "
Track List :

ALBUM 2004 " STARDUST "
Track List :

ALBUM 2005 " THAKS FOR THE MEMORY "
Track List :

ALBUM 2006 " STILL THE SAME "
Track List :


ALBUM 2009 " SOUL BOOK "
Track List :

ALBUM 2010 " FLY ME TO THE MOON "
Track List :

ALBUM 2013 " T I M E "
Track List :
  • Brighton Beach
  • Can't Stop Me Now
  • Finest Woman
  • Forever Young
  • Have I Told You Lately
  • It's Over
  • Rhythm Of My Heart
  • Sexual Religion
  • She Makes Me Happy
  • You Wear It Well

ALBUM " TRI LOGI "
Track List :



Track List :




Track List :
Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download

Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download

Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar