Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Rabu, 28 September 2011

Roberta Flack ( Killing My Softly )

ALBUM 1969 " First Take "
Track List :
  • Angelitos Negros
  • Ballad Of The Sad Young Men
  • Compared To What
  • Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye
  • I Told Jesus
  • Our Ages Or Our Hearts
  • The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
  • Tryin' Times

ALBUM 1970 " Chapter Two "
Track List :
  • Business Goes On As Usual
  • Do What You Gotta Do
  • Gone Away Until It's Time
  • Just Like A Woman
  • Let It Be Me
  • Reverend Lee
  • The Impossible Dream
  • Until It's Time For You to Go

ALBUM 1971 " Quiet Fire "
Track List :
  • Bridge Over Troubled Water
  • Go Up Moses
  • Let Them Talk
  • See You Then
  • Sunday and Sister Jones
  • Sweet Bitter Love
  • To Love Somebody
  • Will You Love Me Tomorrow

ALBUM 1972 " Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway "
Track List :
  • Baby I Love You
  • Be Real Black For Me
  • Come Ye Disconsolate
  • For All We Know
  • I ( Who Have Nothing )
  • Mood
  • When Love Has Grown
  • Where Is The Love
  • Youve Got A Friend 
  • You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'

ALBUM 1973 " Killing Me Softly "
Track List :

ALBUM 1973 " Feel Like Makin' Love "
Track List :
  • Early Every Midnight
  • Feel Like Makin' Love
  • Feelin That Glow
  • I Can See The Sun In Late December
  • I Wanted It Too
  • Mr, Magic
  • Old Heartbreak Top Ten
  • Shes Not Blind
  • Some Gospel According To Matthew

ALBUM 1977 " Blue Lights In The Basement "
Track List :
  • 25th Of Last December
  • After You
  • Fine Fine Day
  • I'd Like To Be Baby To You
  • Love Is The Healing
  • Soul Deep
  • This Time I'll Be Sweeter
  • Where I'll Find You
  • Why Don't You Move In With Me

ALBUM 1978 " Roberta Flack "
Track List :
  • And The Feeling's Good
  • Baby I Love You So
  • Come Share My Love
  • If Ever I See You Again
  • Independent Man
  • Knowing The We Are Made For Each Other
  • What A Woman Really Means
  • When It's Over
  • You Are Everything

ALBUM 1979 " Roberta Flack Featuring Donny Hathaway "
Track List :

ALBUM 1982 " I'm The One "
Track List :

ALBUM 1983 " Born To Love " 
Track List :
  • Can We Find Love Again
  • The Closer I Get To You
  • Roberta Flack Feat Peabo Bryson - Blame It On Me
  • Roberta Flack Feat Peabo Bryson - Born To Love
  • Roberta Flack Feat Peabo Bryson - Comin Alive
  • Roberta Flack Feat Peabo Bryson - I Just Came Here To Dance
  • Roberta Flack Feat Peabo Bryson - Maybe
  • Roberta Flack Feat Peabo Bryson - Tonight I Celebrate My Love
  • Roberta Flack Feat Peabo Bryson - Youre Lookin Like Love To Me

ALBUM 1988 " Oasis "
Track List :
  • All Caught Up In Love
  • And So It Goes
  • His Name Brazil
  • My Someone To Love
  • Oasis
  • Shock To My System
  • Something Magic
  • Uh Uh Ooh Ooh Look Out
  • You Know What It's Like
  • You Who Brought Me Love

ALBUM 1991 " Set The Night To Music "
Track List :

ALBUM 1994 " Roberta "
Track List :
  • Angel Eyes
  • Cottage For Sale
  • I Don't Care Who Knows ( Baby, I'm Yours )
  • In A Sentimental Mood
  • Isn't It Romantic
  • It Might Be You
  • Let's Stay Together
  • Looking For Another Pure Love
  • My Romance
  • Sweet Georgia Brown
  • Tenderly
  • The Thrill Is Gone
  • You'll Never Know ('Til You Let Go)

ALBUM 2012 " Let It Be Roberta "
Track List :
  • And I Love Him
  • Come Together
  • Here There and Everywhere
  • Hey Jude
  • I Should Have Known Better
  • If I Fell
  • In My Life
  • Isn't It A Pity
  • Let It Be
  • Oh Darling
  • The Long Winding Road
  • We Can Work It Out


Track List :

Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)
Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download
Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download

Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar