Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Kamis, 29 September 2011

Leo Sayer ( I Love You More Than I Can Say )

ALBUM 1973 " SILVERBIRD "
Track List :
  • Dancer
  • Don't Say It's Over
  • Drop Back
  • Goodnight Old Friend
  • Innocent Bystander
  • Silverbird
  • Slow Motion
  • The Show Must Go On
  • Tomorrow
  • Why Is Everybody Going Home

ALBUM 1974 " JUST ABOY "
Track List :
  • Another Time
  • Giving It All Away
  • Long Tall Glasses
  • My Favorite Collection
  • One Man Band
  • Telepath
  • The Bells Of St Mary's
  • Train
  • When I Came Home This Morning

ALBUM 1975 " ANOTHER YEAR "
Track List :
  • Another Year
  • Bedsitter Land
  • I Will Not Stop Fighting
  • Kid's Grown Up
  • Last Gig Of Johnny B Goode
  • Moonlighting
  • Only Dreaming
  • On The Old Dirt Road
  • Streets Of Your Town
  • Unlucky in Love

ALBUM 1976 " ENDLESS FLIGHT "
Track List :
  • Endless Flight
  • Hold On To My Love
  • How Much Love
  • I Hear The Laughter
  • I Think We Fell In Love Too Fast
  • Magdalena
  • No Business Like Love Business
  • Reflections
  • When I Need You
  • You Make Me Feel Like Dancing

ALBUM 1977 " THUNDER MY HEART "
Track List :
  • Easy To Love
  • Everything I've Got
  • Fool For Your Love
  • I Want You Back
  • It's Over
  • Leave Well Enough Alone
  • There Isn't Anything
  • Thunder In My Heart 
  • We Can Start It All Over Again
  • World Keeps On Turning

ALBUM 1978 " LEO SAYER "
Track List :
  • Dancing The Night Away
  • Don't Look Away
  • Frankie Lee
  • I Can't Stop Loving You
  • La Booga Rooga
  • No Looking Back
  • Raining In My Heart
  • Running To My Freedom
  • Something Fine
  • Stormy Weather

ALBUM 1979 " HERE "
Track List :
  • Ghosts
  • Lost Control
  • Oh Girl
  • Takin The Easy Way Out
  • The End
  • The World Has Changed
  • When The Money Runs Out
  • Who Will The Next Fool Be
  • Work
  • An Englishman in the U.S.A.

ALBUM 1980 " LIVING IN A FANTASY "
Track List :
  • Let Me Know
  • Millionaire
  • More Than I Can Say
  • Once In A While
  • Only Foolin
  • She's Not Coming Back
  • Time Ran Out on You
  • Living in a Fantasy
  • Where Did We Go Wrong
  • You Win, I Lose

ALBUM 1982 " WORLD RADIO "
Track List :
  • End Of The Game
  • Have You Ever Been In Love
  • Heart
  • Heroes
  • Paris Dies In The Morning
  • Rumours
  • Til You Let Your Heart Win
  • We've Got Ourselves In Love
  • Wondering Where The Lions Are
  • World Radio

ALBUM 1983 " HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE "
Track List :
  • Aviation
  • Darlin'
  • Don't Wait Until Tomorrow
  • Have You Ever Been In Love
  • Heart
  • How Beautiful You Are
  • Love Games
  • More Than I Can Say
  • Never Had A Dream Come True
  • Orchard Road
  • Sea Of Heartbreak
  • Wounded Heart

ALBUM 1990 " COOL TOUCH "
Track List :
  • Agents Of The Heart
  • Cool Touch
  • Going Home
  • I Can't Stop
  • My Favourite
  • Paperback Town
  • Rely On Me
  • Suki's Missing
  • Young And In Love


ALBUM 2005 " VOICE IN MY HEAD "
Track List :
  • Almost Blue
  • Becalmed
  • Candygram
  • Don't Look Back
  • Everyone
  • I Never Knew
  • Maybe
  • Please Don't Walk Away
  • Pop Life
  • Running Man
  • Saturday Girl
  • There And Back Again
  • Voice In My Head
  • We Got Away With It
  • You Thrill Me


Track List :
  • Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel
  • I Am A Mirror
  • I Am The Walrus
  • I Feel Thunder In My Heart
  • Let It Be
  • Long Tall Glasses
  • Love Hurts
  • One Man Band
  • Sad Eyes
  • The Show Must Go On
  • Unchained Melody

Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download

Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download

Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar