Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Kamis, 29 September 2011

Kenny Rogers ( Lady )

ALBUM 1976 " LOVE LIFETED ME "
Track List :
  • Abraham Martin And John
  • Heavenly Sunshine
  • Home Made Love
  • I Would Like to See You Again
  • Love Lifted Me
  • Runaway Girl
  • There's an Old Man in Our Town
  • While the Feeling's Good
  • World Needs A Melody
  • You Gotta Be Tired

ALBUM 1977 " DAYTIME FRIENDS "
Track List :
  • Am I Too Late
  • Daytime Friends
  • Desperado
  • Ghost of Another Man
  • I'll Just Write My Music and Sing My Songs
  • Let Me Sing for You
  • Lying Again
  • My World Begins and Ends With You
  • Rock And Roll Man
  • Sweet Music Man
  • We Don't Make Love Anymore


ALBUM 1977 " KENNY ROGERS "
Track List :
  • Green Green Grass Of Home
  • I Wasn't Man Enough
  • Laura ( What's He Got That I Ain't Got )
  • Lay Down Beside Me
  • Lucille
  • Mother Country Music
  • The Son Of Hickory Holler's Tramp
  • Till I Get It Right
  • While I Play The Fiddle
  • Why Don't We Go Somewhere And Love
  • Puttin' In Overtime At Home

ALBUM 1978 " EVERY TIME TWO FOOLS COLLIDE "
Track List :
  • Anyone Who Isn't Me Tonight
  • Baby I'm A Want You
  • Beautiful Lies
  • Every Time Two Fools Collide
  • That's The Way It Could Have Been
  • The Loving Gift
  • We Love Each Other
  • What's Wrong With Us Today
  • You and Me
  • Why Don't We Go Somewhere And Love

ALBUM 1978 " LOVE OR SOMETHING LIKE IT "
Track List :
  • Buried Treasure
  • Even A Fool Would Let Go
  • Highway Flyer
  • I Could Be So Good For You
  • Love Or Something Like It
  • Momma's Waiting
  • Sail Away
  • Something About Your Song
  • Starting Again
  • There's A Lot Of That Going Around
  • We Could Have Been The Closest Of Friends

ALBUM 1978 " THE GAMBLER "
Track List :
  • A Little More Like Me
  • I Wish That I Could Hurt That Way Again
  • King Of Oak Street
  • Making Music For Money
  • Morgana Jones
  • San Francisco Mable Joy
  • She Believes In Me
  • Sleep Tight, Goodnight Man
  • Tennessee Bottle
  • The Gambler
  • The Hoodooin' Of Miss Fannie De Berry

ALBUM 1979 " CLASSICS "
Track List :
  • (Hey Won't You Play) Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song
  • Just the Way You Are
  • Let It Be Me
  • Let's Take The Long Way Around The World
  • Midnight Flyer
  • 'Til I Can Make It on My Own
  • Together Again
  • You Needed Me
  • You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin

ALBUM 1979 " KENNY "
Track List :
  • Coward Of The County
  • Goodbye Marie
  • I Want To Make You Smile
  • In And Out Of Your Heart
  • Old Folks
  • One Man's Woman
  • Santiago Midnight Moonlight
  • She's A Mystery
  • Tulsa Turnaround
  • You Decorated My Life
  • You Turn The Light On

ALBUM 1980 " GIDEON "
Track List :
  • Call Me Up ( The Phone is in the Cradle )
  • Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer ( Feat Kim Carnes )
  • Gideon Tanner
  • Goin' Home To The Rock ( Intro )
  • No Good Texas Rounder
  • One Place In The Night
  • Sayin' Goodbye
  • Somebody Help Me
  • The Buckeroos
  • These Chains
  • You Were A Good Friend

ALBUM 1981 " SHARE YOUR LOVE "
Track List :
  • Blaze Of Glory
  • Goin' Back to Alabama ( Feat Michael Jackson )
  • Gray Beard
  • I Don't Need You
  • Makes Me Wonder If I Ever Said Goodbye
  • Share Your Love With Me
  • So In Love With You
  • The Good Life
  • Through The Years
  • Without You In My Life

ALBUM 1982 " LOVE WILL TURN YOU AROUND "
Track List :
  • A Love Song
  • Fightin' Fire with Fire
  • If You Can Lie a Little Bit
  • I'll Take Care of You
  • I Want A Son
  • Love Will Turn You Around
  • Maybe You Should Know
  • Somewhere Between Lovers and Friends
  • Take This Heart
  • The Fool in Me

ALBUM 1983 " EYES THAT SEE IN THE DARK "
Track List :
  • Buried Treasure
  • Evening Star
  • Eyes That See In The Dark
  • Hold Me
  • I Will Always Love You
  • Living With You
  • Midsummer Nights
  • This Woman
  • You And I
  • Island In The Stream Dolly Parton )

ALBUM 1983 " WE'VE GOT TONIGHT "
Track List :

ALBUM 1984 " WHAT ABOUT ME "
Track List :
  • Crazy
  • Didn't We
  • Dream Dancin'
  • Heart To Heart
  • I Don't Want To Know Why ( Feat Cindy Fee )
  • Somebody Took My Love
  • The Night Goes On
  • The Stranger
  • Two Hearts One Love
  • What About Me ( Feat Kim Carnes & James Ingram )

ALBUM 1985 " LOVE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT "
Track List :
  • A Stranger In My Place
  • Born To Love Me
  • It Happens In The Best Of Dreams
  • It Turns Me Inside Out
  • Love Is What We Make It
  • Maybe In The End
  • Starting Today, Starting Over
  • Still Hold On
  • Tie Me To Your Heart Again
  • Twentieth Century Fool

ALBUM 1985 " THE HEART OF THE MATTER "
Track List :
  • Don't Look In My Eyes
  • I Can't Believe Your Eyes
  • I Don't Want To Have To Worry
  • Morning Desire
  • Our Perfect Song
  • People In Love
  • The Best Of Me
  • The Heart Of The Matter
  • Tomb Of The Unknown Love
  • You Made Me Feel Love

ALBUM 1986 " THEY DON'T MAKE THEM LIKE THEY USED TO "
Track List :
  • After All This Time
  • Anything At All
  • If I Could Hold On To Love
  • Just The Thought Of Losing You
  • Life Is Good Love Is Better
  • They Don't Make Them Like They Used To
  • This Love We Share
  • Time For Love
  • Twenty Years Ago
  • You're My Love

ALBUM 1987 " I PREFER THE MOONLIGHT "
Track List :
  • I Don't Call Him Daddy
  • I Prefer The Moonlight
  • Make No Mistake, She's Mine
  • Now And Forever
  • One More Day
  • She's Ready For Someone To Love Her
  • The Factory
  • We Fell In Love Anyway
  • We're Doin' Alright
  • You Can't Say ( You Don't Love Me Anymore )

ALBUM 1989 " SOMETHING INSIDE SO STRONG "
Track List :
  • ( Something Inside ) So Strong
  • If I Ever Fall In Love Again
  • If I Knew Then ( What I Know Now )
  • Love The Way You Do
  • Maybe ( Feat Holly Dunn )
  • One Night
  • Planet Texas
  • The Vows Go Unbroken ( Always Ture To You )
  • There Lies The Difference
  • When You Put Your Heart In It

ALBUM 1990 " LOVE IS STRANGE "
Track List :
  • Crazy In Love
  • In Our Old Age
  • If I Were A Painting
  • Lay My Body Down
  • Listen To The Rain
  • Love Is Strange
  • Soldier Of Love
  • So Little Love In The World
  • Walk Away
  • What I Did for Love


ALBUM 1991 " BACK HOME AGAIN "
Track List :
  • Bed Of Roses
  • How Do I Break It To My Heart
  • If You Want To Find Love
  • I'll Be There For You
  • Some Prisons Don't Have Walls
  • Someone Must Feel Like A Fool Tonight
  • Sunshine
  • They Just Don't Make 'Em Like You Anymore
  • Two Good Reasons
  • When You Were Loving Me

ALBUM 1993 " IF ONLY MY HEART HAD A VOICE "
Track List :
  • Fightin' For The Same Thing
  • If I Were You ( Feat Travis Tritt )
  • If Only My Heart Had A Voice
  • If You Were The Friend
  • Missing You
  • Ol' Red
  • Reason To Go
  • She Waits
  • Somebody's Wrong, Somebody's Right
  • Wanderin' Man

ALBUM 1994 " TIMEPEACE "
Track List :
  • But Beautiful
  • I Get Along Without You Very Well
  • I Remember You
  • In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning
  • Love Is Here to Stay
  • Love Is Just Around The Corner
  • My Funny Valentine
  • My Romance
  • The Nearness of You
  • When I Fall In Love
  • Where Or When

ALBUM 1997 " ACROSS MY HEART "
Track List :
  • As God Is My Witness
  • Find A Little Grace
  • Have A Little Faith In Me
  • Only Once In A Lifetime
  • See Me Through
  • Sing Me Your Love Song
  • The Only Way I Know
  • To Me
  • Write Your Name
  • You're Not Asking Much

ALBUM 1997 " LOVE SONGS "
Track List :
  • Always and Forever
  • Crazy
  • Evergreen
  • Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
  • I Can't Help Falling In Love
  • I Only Have Eyes For You
  • I Swear
  • I Will Always Love You
  • Lady
  • Love Me Tender
  • Lucille
  • Misty
  • Ruby Dont Take Your Love To Town
  • She Believes In Me
  • The Wind Beneath My Wings
  • Unchained Melody
  • We've Got Tonight
  • When I Fall in Love
  • You Decorated My Life
  • Endless Love Dolly Parton )

ALBUM 1999 " SHE RIDES WILD HORSES "
Track List :
  • Buy Me A Rose
  • I Can't Make You Love Me
  • I Will Remember You
  • Love Don't Live Here Anymore
  • Loving Arms
  • She Rides Wild Horses
  • Slow Dance More
  • The Greatest
  • The Kind Of Fool Love Makes
  • Let It Be Me

ALBUM 2000 " THERE YOU GO AGAIN "
Track List :
  • All That You Could Be
  • Blue Train
  • Crazy Me
  • He Will, She Knows
  • Homeland
  • I Do It for Your Love
  • I Wish I Could Say That
  • I Won't Forget
  • There You Go Again
  • Until Forever's Gone
  • What That Means
  • When We Made Love

ALBUM 2002 " CALICO SILVER "
Track List :
  • A Poem For My Little Lady
  • Calico Silver
  • Elvira
  • For The Good Times
  • Heed The Call
  • Just Dropped In
  • Me And Bobbie McGee'
  • My Washington Woman
  • Reuben James
  • Ruby, Don't Take Your Love To Town
  • She Even Woke Me Up To Say Goodbye
  • Shine On Ruby Mountain
  • Something's Burning
  • Sunshine
  • We All Got To Help Each Other
  • Where Does Rosie Go

ALBUM 2003 " BACK TO THE WEEL "
Track List :
  • 727 East Magnolia Avenue
  • Back To The Well
  • Harder Cards
  • I'm Missing You
  • It's A Beautiful Life
  • Love Like This
  • Owe Them More Than That
  • Prairie Wedding
  • Tears In God's Eyes
  • Undercover

ALBUM 2006 " 21 NUMBER ONE "
Track List :
  • All I Ever Need Is You
  • Buy Me A Rose
  • Coward Of The Country
  • Crazy
  • Daytime Friends
  • Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer ( Feat Kim Carnes )
  • Every Time Two Fools Collide
  • I Don't Need You
  • Lady
  • Love Or Something Like It
  • Love Will Turn You Around
  • Lucille
  • Make No Mistake, She's Mine
  • Morning Desire
  • Share Your Love With Me
  • She Believes In Me
  • The Gambler
  • Through The Years
  • We've Got Tonight
  • What Are We Doing In Love
  • You Decorated My Life
  • Island In The Stream Dolly Parton )

ALBUM 2006 " WATER AND BRIDGES "
Track List :
  • Calling Me 9 ( Feat Don Henley )
  • Half A Man
  • I Can Feel You Drifting
  • I Can't Un Love You
  • My Petition
  • One Life
  • Someone Is Me
  • Someone Somewhere Tonight
  • The Last Ten Years
  • Water & Bridges
  • You'll Know Love

ALBUM 2011 " THE LOVE OF GOD "
Track List :
  • Amazing Grace
  • Circle Of Friends ( Feat Point Of Grace )
  • For The Love Of God
  • Grace
  • He Showed Me Love
  • I'll Flay The Way ( Feat The Whites )
  • In The Sweet By And By ( Feat Winfield's Locket )
  • Leaning On The Everlasting Arms
  • Peace
  • The Rock Of Your Love
  • What A Friend We Have In Jesus
  • Will The Circle Be Unbroken


ALBUM UN KNOWN
Track List :
  • For The Good Time
  • I Don't Call Him Daddy
  • If Ever You're In My Arms Again
  • Just Dropped In Originally Performed
  • Love Lifted Me
  • Mary, Did You Know
  • Me And Bobby McGee
  • Ruben James
  • Ruby Don't Take Your Love To Town
  • Sail Away
  • Take Me Home Country Roads
  • Twenty Years Ago
  • Unforgettable
  • When A Man Loves A Woman
  • Writh Your Name
  • You Are So Beautiful
  • Real LoveFeat Dolly Parton )
  • Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer ( Feat Kim Carnes ) 

Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download

Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download

Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar