Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Jumat, 30 September 2011

Frank Sinatra ( I Love You Baby )

ALBUM 1958 " ONLY THE LONELY "
Track List :
  • Angel Eyes
  • Ebb Tide
  • Gone With The Wind
  • Good Bye
  • Guess I'll Hang My tears Out To Dry
  • It's A Lonesome Old Town
  • Only The Lonely
  • Spring Is Here
  • What's New
  • Willow Weep For Me


ALBUM 1966 " THAT’S LIFE STRANGERS IN THE NIGHT "
Track List :
  • All Or Nothing At All
  • Call Me
  • Downtown
  • Give Her Love
  • I Will Wait For You
  • On A Clear Day You Can See Forever
  • Sand And Sea
  • Somewhere My Love
  • Strangers In The Night
  • Summer Wind
  • Tell Her You Love Her Each Day
  • That's Life
  • The Impossible Dream
  • The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
  • What Now My Love
  • Winchester Cathedral
  • Yes Sir, That's My Baby
  • You're Driving Me Crazy!
  • Youre Gonna Hear From Me


ALBUM 1987 " COME FLY WITH ME "
Track List :
  • April In Paris
  • Around The World
  • Autumn In New York
  • Blue Hawaii
  • Brazil
  • Come Fly With Me
  • I Love Paris
  • Isle Of Capri
  • It's Nice To Go Travling
  • Let's Get Away From It All
  • Moonlight In Vermont


ALBUM 1995 " SINATRA 80TH LIVE "
Track List :
  • Angel Eyes
  • Chicago
  • Don't Worry Bout Me
  • Falling In Love With Love
  • For Once In My Life
  • If You Go Away
  • In The Still Of The Night
  • Maybe This Time
  • My Way
  • Strangers In The Night
  • Theme From New York, New York
  • What Now My Love
  • What's New
  • Where Or When
  • You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
  • You Will Be My Music


ALBUM 1996 " SWING AND DANCE "
Track List :
  • All Of Me
  • Bye Bye Baby
  • Farewell Farewell To Love
  • It's Only A Paper Moon
  • I've Got A Crush On You
  • Lover
  • Meet Me At The Copa
  • My Blue Heaven
  • Nevertheless I'm In Love With You
  • Saturday Night
  • Should I Reveal
  • The Hucklebuck
  • There's Something Missing
  • When Youre Smiling
  • You Do Something To Me


ALBUM 1997 " CLASSIC "
Track List :
  • Come Dance With Me
  • Come Fly With Me
  • I Get A Kick Out Of You
  • In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning
  • It Happened In Monterey
  • I've Got The World On A String
  • I've Got You Under My Skin
  • My Funny Valentine
  • Nice N Easy
  • Night And Day
  • Oh Look At Me Now
  • One For My Baby ( And One More For The Road )
  • Put Your Dreams Away
  • Someone To Watch Over Me
  • The Lady Is A Tramp
  • Witchcraft
  • You Make Me Feel So Young
  • Young At Heart


ALBUM 1998 " IN THE WEE SMALL HOURS "
Track List :
  • Can't We Be Friends
  • Dancing On The Ceiling
  • Glad To Be Unhappy
  • I Get Along Without You Very Well
  • I See Your Face Before Me
  • I'll Be Around
  • I'll Never Be The Same
  • I'll Wind
  • In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning
  • Mood Indigo
  • This Love Of Mine
  • What Is This Thing Called Love
  • When Your Lover Has Gone


ALBUM 2008 " BEAUTIFUL BALLADS AND LOVE SONGS "
Track List :
  • Autumn In New York
  • Begin The Beguine
  • Blue Skies
  • Body And Soul
  • Dream When Youre Feeling Blue
  • Hello Young Lovers
  • I've Got A Crush On You
  • Laura
  • Lost In The Stars
  • Lover
  • Night And Day
  • September Song
  • Star Dust
  • Stella By Starlight


ALBUM 2008 " NOTHING BUT THE BEST "
Track List :
  • All My Tomorrows
  • Bewitched
  • Call Me Irresponsible
  • Come Fly With Me
  • Drinking Again
  • Fly Me To The Moon
  • It Was A Very Good Year
  • Luck Be A Lady
  • Moonlight Serenade
  • My Kind Of Town
  • My Way
  • Nothing But The Best
  • Something Stupid
  • Strangers In The Night
  • Summer Wind
  • That's Life
  • The Best Is Yet To Come
  • The Girl From Ipanema
  • The Good Life
  • The Way You Look Tonight
  • Theme From New York, New York


 Track List : UN KNOWN
  • Autumn Leaves
  • Blue Moon
  • Cake
  • Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime
  • Get Happy
  • Get Me To The Church On Time
  • I Concentrate On You
  • I Did It My Way
  • I Love You Baby
  • I Won't Dance What Women Want
  • I'll Be Around
  • I'm A Fool To Want You
  • I'm Singing In The Rain
  • It Had To Be You
  • It Was A Very Good Year
  • It's Impossible
  • I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
  • Killing Me Softly
  • King Of The Road
  • Let It Snow
  • Let's Fall In Love
  • Love And Marriage
  • Love Is For The Way You
  • Love
  • Magic Moments
  • Makin Whoopee
  • Melody Of Love
  • Moon River
  • My Kind Of Town
  • Sentimental Journey
  • Silent Night
  • Somewhere Beyond The Sea
  • South Of The Border
  • Street Of Dreams
  • Sunny
  • The Last Dance
  • The Shadow Of Your Smile
  • The World We Knew Over And Over
  • They Long To Be Close To You
  • This Town
  • What A Wonderful World
  • Yesterday

Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download

Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download

Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar