Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Selasa, 27 September 2011

THE EVERLY BROTHERS ( Bye Bye Love )

ALBUM " SONG OUR DADDY TAUGHT US " 1958
Track List :
  • Barbara Allen
  • Down In The Willow Garden
  • I'm Here To Get My Baby Out Of Jail
  • Kentucky
  • Lightning Express
  • Long Time Gone
  • Oh So Many Years
  • Put My Little Shoes Away
  • Rockin' Alone (In An Old Rockin' Chair)
  • Roving Gambler
  • That Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine
  • Who's Gonna Show Your Pretty Little Feet

ALBUM " THEY'RE OFF AND ROLLING " 1958
Track List :
  • Be Bop A Lula
  • Brand New Heartache
  • Bye Bye Love
  • Hey Doll Baby
  • I Wonder If I Care As Much
  • Keep A Knockin'
  • Leave My Woman Alone
  • Maby Tomorrow
  • Poor Jenny
  • Rip It Up
  • Should We Tell Him
  • This Little Girl Of Mine
  • Wake Up Little Susie


ALBUM " IT'S EVERLY TIME " 1960
Track List :
  • Carol Jane
  • I Want You To Know
  • Just In Case
  • Memories Are Made Of This
  • Nashville Blues
  • Oh, True Love
  • Sleepless Nights
  • So Sad (To Watch Good Love Go Bad)
  • Some Sweet Day
  • That's What You Do To Me
  • What Kind Of A Girl Are You
  • You Thrill Me (Through And Through)


ALBUM " A DATE " 1961
Track List :
  • A Change Of Heart
  • Always It's You
  • Baby What You Want Me To Do
  • Cathy's Clown
  • Donna, Donna
  • Love Hurts 
  • Lucille
  • Sigh, Cry, Almost Die
  • So How Come (No One Loves Me)
  • Stick With Me Baby
  • That's Just Too Much

ALBUM " BOTH SIDES OF AN EVENING " 1961
Track List :
  • Bully Of The Town
  • Chlo-E
  • Don't Blame Me
  • Grandfather's Clock
  • Hi-Lili, Hi-Lo
  • Little Old Lady
  • Love Is Where You Find It
  • Mention My Name In Sheboygan
  • Muskrat
  • My Gal Sal
  • My Mammy
  • Now Is The Hour
  • The Wayward Wind
  • When I Grow Too Old To Dream


ALBUM " SING GREAT COUNTRY HITS 1963
Track List :
  • Born To Lose
  • I Walk The Line
  • I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
  • Just One Time
  • Lonely Street
  • Oh, Lonesome Me
  • Please Help Me, I'm Falling (In Love With You)
  • Release Me
  • Send Me The Pillow You Dream On
  • Silver Threads And Golden Needles
  • Sweet Dreams
  • This Is The Last Song I'm Ever Going To Sing


ALBUM " BEAT AND SOUL " 1964
Track List :
  • Hi Heel Sneakers
  • I Almost Lost My Mind
  • Lonely Avenue
  • Love Is Strange
  • Man With Money
  • Money (That's What I Want)
  • My Babe
  • People Get Ready
  • See See Rider
  • The Girl Can't Help It 
  • Walking The Dog
  • What Am I Living For


ALBUM " EB '84 " 1984
Track List :
  • Asleep
  • Danger Danger
  • Following The Sun
  • I'm Takin' My Time
  • Lay, Lady, Lay
  • More Than I Can Handle
  • On The Wings Of A Nightingale
  • The First In Line
  • The Story Of Me
  • You Make It Seem So Easy


ALBUM " INSTANT PARTY " 1985
Track List :
  • Autumn Leaves
  • Bye Bye Blackbird
  • Ground Hawg
  • Jezebel
  • Long Lost John
  • Oh! My Papa (O Mein Papa)
  • Step It Up And Go
  • The Party's Over
  • Theme From 'Carnival'
  • Trouble In Mind
  • True Love
  • When It's Night-Time In Italy It's Wednesday Over Here


ALBUM " SOME HEARTS " 1988
Track List :
  • Angel Of The Darkness
  • Any Single Solitary Heart
  • Be My Love Again
  • Brown Eyes
  • Can't Get Over It
  • Don't Worry Baby
  • Julianne
  • Ride The Wind
  • Some Hearts
  • Three Bands Of Steel


ALBUM " THE FABULOUS STYLE " 1988
Track List :
  • ('Til) I Kiss You
  • All I Have To Do Is Dream
  • Bird Dog
  • Claudette
  • Devoted To You
  • Let It Be Me
  • Like Strangers
  • Love Of My Life
  • Oh What A Feeling
  • Problems
  • Since You Broke My Heart
  • Take A Message To Mary
  • When Will I Be Loved


ALBUM " WAKE UP LITTLE SUZI 1991
Track List :
  • All I Have To Do Is Dream
  • Be-Bop-A-Lula
  • Bird Dog
  • Bye Bye Love
  • Claudete
  • Devoted To You
  • Let It Be Me
  • Like Strangers
  • Love Of My Life
  • Poor Jenny
  • Problems
  • Should We Tell Him
  • Since You Broke My Heart
  • Take A Message To Mary
  • This Little Girls Of Mine
  • Till I Kissed You
  • Wake Up Little Susie
  • When Will I Be Loved


Track List :

Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download.

Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download.


Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123


Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar