Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Jumat, 30 September 2011

Dolly Parton ( Together You And I )

ALBUM 1967 " Hello, I'm Dolly "
Track List :
  • Dumb Blonde
  • Fuel To The Flame
  • I Don't Want To Trow Rice
  • I Wasted My Tears 
  • I'm In No Condition
  • I've Lived My Life
  • Put It Off Until Tomorrow
  • Something Fishy
  • The Company You Keep
  • The Giving And The Taking
  • The Little Things 
  • Your Ole Handy Man

ALBUM 1968 " Just Because I'm A Woman "
Track List :
  • Baby Sister
  • False Eyelashes 
  • I Wish I Felt This Way At Home 
  • I'll Oilwells Love You
  • I'm Running Out Of Love
  • Just Because I'm A Woman
  • Love And Learn
  • The Bridge
  • The Only Way Out ( Is To Walk Over Me ) 
  • Try Being Lonely
  • You're Gonna Be Sorry

ALBUM 1969 " In The Good Old Days ( When Times Were Bad ) "
Track List :
  • Always The First Time
  • Don't Let It Trouble Your Mind
  • Fresh Out Of Forgiveness
  • Harper Valley PTA
  • Hes A Go Getter 
  • In The Good Old Days (When Times Were Bad)
  • It's My Time
  • Little Bird
  • Mama Say A Prayer
  • Mine
  • The Carrol County Accident 

ALBUM 1969 " My Blue Ridge Mountain Boy "
Track List :
  • Big Wind
  • Daddy Come And Get Me 
  • Evening Shade
  • Games People Play
  • Gypsy, Joe And Me
  • Home For Pete's Sake
  • I'm Fed Up With You
  • In The Ghetto
  • My Blue Ridge Mountain Boy
  • The Monkey's Tale 
  • Til Death Do Us Part
  • We Had All The Good Things Going

ALBUM 1970 " The Fairest Of Them All "
Track List :
  • Before You Make Up Your Mind 
  • But You Loved Me Then
  • Chas
  • Daddy Come And Get Me
  • Down From Dover
  • I'm Doing This For Your Sake
  • Just The Way I Am
  • Mammie
  • More Than Their Share
  • Robert 
  • When Possession Gets Too Strong

ALBUM 1971 " Coat Of Many Colors "
Track List :
  • A Better Place To Live
  • Coat Of Many Colors
  • Early Morning Breeze
  • Here I Am
  • If I Lose My Mind
  • My Blue Tears
  • She Never Me A Man ( She Didn't Like )
  • The Mystery Of The Mystery
  • The Way I See You
  • Traveling Man

ALBUM 1971 " Joshua "
Track List :
  • Chicken Every Sunday
  • Daddy's Moonshine Still
  • It Ain't Fair That It Ain't Right
  • J.J. Sneed
  • Joshua
  • Letter To Heaven
  • More Than Their Share
  • The Fire's Still Burning
  • The Last One To Touch Me
  • You Can't Reach Me Anymore

ALBUM 1972 " My Favorite Songwriter "
Track List :
  • Do You Hear The Robins Sing
  • Everythings Beautiful ( In It's Own Way )
  • He Left Me Love 
  • Just As Good As Gone
  • Lonely Comin Down
  • Oh Hes Everywhere 
  • Still On Your Mind
  • The Bird That Never Flew
  • Washday Blues
  • What Ain't To Be Just Might Happen

ALBUM 1972 " Touch Your Woman "
Track List :
  • A Little At A Time
  • A Lot Of You Left In Me
  • Loneliness Found Me
  • Love Is Only As Strong ( As Your Weakest Moment )
  • Love Isn't Free
  • Mission Chapel Memories
  • Second Best 
  • The Greatest Days Of All 
  • Touch Your Woman
  • Will He Be Waiting

ALBUM 1973 " Bubbling Over "
Track List :
  • Afraid To Live And Afraid Of Dying
  • Alabama Sundown
  • Bubbling Over 
  • Love With Me
  • Love Youre So Beautiful Tonight
  • My Kind Of Man
  • Pleasant As May
  • Sometimes An Old Memory Gets In My Eye
  • Traveling Man

ALBUM 1973 " My Tennessee Mountain Home "
Track List :
  • Back Home
  • Daddys Working Boots
  • Down On Music Row
  • Dr. Robert F. Thomas 
  • I Remember 
  • In The Good Old Days ( When Times Were Bad )
  • My Tennessee Mountain Home 
  • Old Black Kettle
  • The Better Part Of Life
  • The Letter
  • The Wrong Direction Home

ALBUM 1974 " Jolene "
Track List :
  • Another Woman's Man
  • Barbara On Your Mind
  • Cracker Jack
  • Early Morning Breeze
  • Highlight Of My Life
  • I Will Always Love You
  • It Must Be You
  • Jolene
  • Last Night's Lovin
  • Living On Memories Of You
  • Lonely Comin' Down
  • Randy
  • River Of Happiness
  • When Someone Wants To Leave

ALBUM 1974 " Love Is Like A Butterfly "
Track List :
  • Blackie, Kentucky
  • Gettin Happy
  • Highway Headin South
  • If I Cross Your Mind 
  • Love Is Like A Butterfly
  • My Eyes Can Only See You
  • Once Upon A Memory
  • Take Me Back
  • You're The One That Taught Me How To Swing

ALBUM 1975 " Bargain Store "
Track List :
  • Bargain Store
  • He Would Know
  • I Want To Be What You Need
  • I'll Never Forget
  • I'm Gone
  • Kentucky Gambler
  • Love To Remember
  • The Only Hand You'll Need To Hold
  • You'll Always Be Special To Me 

ALBUM 1975 " The Seeker We Used To "
Track List :
  • Bobbys Arms
  • Hold Me
  • I'll Remember You As Mine
  • Most Of All Why
  • My Heart Started Breaking
  • Only The Memory Remains
  • The Love I Used To Call Mine
  • The Seeker
  • We Used To

ALBUM 1976 " All I Can Do "
Track List :
  • All I Can Do
  • Getting In My Way
  • Hey Lucky Lady
  • Holdin On To You
  • How Does It Feel
  • I'm A Drifter 
  • The Fire That Keeps You Warm
  • To Daddy
  • When The Sun Goes Down Tomorrow

ALBUM 1977 " Here You Come Again "
Track List :
  • As Soon As I Touched Him
  • Baby Come Out Tonight
  • Cowgirl & The Dandy
  • Gods Coloring Book
  • Here You Come Again
  • It's All Wrong But It's All Right 
  • Lovin You
  • Me And Little Andy
  • Sweet Music Man
  • Two Doors Down

ALBUM 1977 " New Harvest – First Gathering "
Track List :
  • ( Your Love Has Lifted Me ) High
  • Apple Jack
  • Getting In My Way 
  • Holdin On To You
  • How Does It Feel
  • Light Of A Clear Blue Morning
  • My Girl ( My Love )
  • There
  • Where Beauty Lives In Memory
  • You Are

ALBUM 1978 " Heartbreaker "
Track List :
  • Baby I'm Burnin
  • Heartbreaker
  • I Really Got The Feeling
  • I Wanna Fall In Love
  • It's To Late
  • Nickels And Dimes
  • Sure Thing
  • We're Through Forever Til Tomorrow
  • With You Gone

ALBUM 1979 " Great Balls Of Fire "
Track List :
  • Almost In Love
  • Do You Think That Time Stands Still
  • Down
  • Great Balls Of Fire
  • Help
  • It's Not My Affair Anymore
  • Sandy's Song
  • Star Of The Show
  • Sweet Summer Lovin 
  • Youre The Only One

ALBUM 1980 " 9 To 5 And Odd Jobs "
Track List :
  • 9 To 5
  • But You Know That I Love You
  • Dark As A Dungeon
  • Deportee ( Plane Wreck At Los Gatos )
  • Detroit City
  • Everyday People
  • House Of The Rising Sun
  • Hush A Bye Hard Times
  • Poor Folks Town
  • Sing For The Common Man
  • Working Girl

ALBUM 1980 " Dolly, Dolly, Dolly "
Track List :
  • Even A Fool Would Let Go
  • Fool For Your Love
  • I Knew You When
  • Old Flames (Can't Hold A Candle To You)
  • Packin' It Up
  • Say Goodnight
  • Starting Over Again
  • Sweet Agony
  • You're the Only One

ALBUM 1982 " Heartbreak Express "
Track List :
  • Act Like A Fool
  • As Much As Always
  • Do I Ever Cross Your Mind
  • Heartbreak Express
  • Hollywood Potters
  • My Blue Ridge Mountain Boy
  • Prime Of Our Love
  • Release Me
  • Single Women

ALBUM 1983 " Burlap & Satin "
Track List :
  • A Cowboy's Ways
  • A Gamble Either Way
  • Appalachian Memories
  • Calm On The Water
  • I Really Don't Want To Know
  • Jealous Heart
  • One Of Those Days
  • Ooo Eee
  • Potential New Boyfriend
  • Send Me The Pillow That You Dream On

ALBUM 1984 " The Great Pretender "
Track List :
  • Downtown
  • Elusive Butterfly
  • Great Pretender
  • I Can't Help Myself
  • I Walk The Line
  • Save The Last Dance For Me
  • She Don't Love You Like I Love You
  • Turn Turn Turn (To Everything There Is a Season)
  • We Had It All
  • We'll Sing In The Sunshine

ALBUM 1985 " Real Love "
Track List :
  • Come Back To Me 
  • Don't Call It Love
  • I Can't Be True
  • I Hope You're Never Happy
  • It's Such A Heartache
  • Once In A Very Blue Moon
  • Real Love
  • Think About Love
  • Tie Our Love ( In A Double Knot )
  • We Got Too Much

ALBUM 1987 " Rainbow "
Track List :
  • Could I Have Your Autograph
  • Dump The Dude
  • Everyday Hero
  • I Know You By Heart
  • Make Love Work
  • More Than I Can Say
  • Red Hot Screamin Love
  • Savin It For You
  • The River Unbroken
  • Two Lovers

ALBUM 1989 " White Limozeen "
Track List :
  • He´s Alive
  • Slow Healing Heart
  • Take Me Back To The Country
  • The Moon The Stars And Me
  • Time For Me To Fly
  • What Is It My Love
  • White Limozeen
  • Why'd You Come In Here Looking Like That
  • Yellow Roses
  • Dolly Parton Feat Mac Davis - Wait Til I Get You Home

ALBUM 1991 " Eagle When She Flies "
Track List :
  • Country Road
  • Dreams Do Come True
  • Eagle When She Flies
  • Family
  • If You Need Me
  • Rockin Years
  • Runaway Feelin
  • Silver And Gold
  • The Best Woman Wins
  • What A Heartache
  • Wildest Dreams

ALBUM 1993 " Slow Dancing With The Moon "
Track List :
  • A Heartache Tonight
  • Cross My Heart
  • Full Circle
  • High And Mighty
  • I'll Mak Your Bed
  • Kentucky Gambler
  • More Where That Came From
  • Put A Little Love In Your Heart
  • Romeo
  • Slow Dancing With The Moon
  • What Will Baby Be
  • Whenever Forever Comes
  • Why Can't We

ALBUM 1993 " The Little Things "
Track List :
  • As Long As I Love You
  • Fuel To The Flame
  • I Took Him For Granted
  • I Wasted My Tears When I Cried
  • I'm In No Condition
  • Ping Pong
  • Put It Off Until Tomorrow
  • The Company You Keep
  • The Giving And The Taking
  • The Little Things
  • Too Lonely Too Long
  • What Do You Think About Loving

ALBUM 1995 " Something Special "
Track List :
  • Change It
  • Cripped Bird
  • Green Eyed Boy
  • I Will Always Love You
  • Jolene
  • Something Special
  • Speaking Of The Devil
  • Teach Me To Trust
  • The Seeker 

ALBUM 1996 " Treasures "
Track List :
  • After The Goldrush
  • Before The Next Tear Drop Falls
  • Behind Closed Doors
  • Don't Let Me Cross Over
  • For The Good Times
  • Just When I Needed You Most
  • Peace Train
  • Satin Sheets
  • Somethings Burning
  • Today I Started Loving You Again
  • Walking On Sunshine

ALBUM 1998 " Hungry Again "
Track List :
  • Blue Valley Song Bird
  • Honky Tonk Songs
  • Hungry Again
  • I Still Lost You
  • I'll Never Say Goodbye
  • Paradise Road
  • Shine On
  • The Salt In My Tears
  • When Jesus Comes Calling For Me

ALBUM 1999 " The Grass Is Blue "
Track List :
  • A Few Old Memories
  • Cash On The Barrelhead
  • Endless Stream Of Tears
  • I Am Ready
  • I Still Miss Someone
  • I Wonder Where You Are Tonight
  • I'm Gonna Sleep With One Eye Open
  • Silver Dagger
  • Steady As The Rain
  • Train Train
  • Travelin Prayer
  • Will He Be Waiting For Me

ALBUM 2001 " Little Sparrow "
Track List :
  • A Tender Lie
  • Down From Dover
  • I Don't Believe You've Met My Baby
  • In The Sweet By And By
  • Little Sparrow
  • Marry Me
  • Mountain Angel
  • My Blue Tears
  • Seven Bridges
  • Shine 
  • The Beatiful Lie

ALBUM 2002 " Halos & Horns "
Track List :
  • Dagger Through The Heart
  • Halos And Horns
  • Hello God
  • If
  • If Only
  • I'm Gone
  • Not For Me
  • Raven Dove
  • Shattered Image
  • Stairway To Heaven
  • Sugar Hill
  • These Old Bones
  • What A Heartache

ALBUM 2003 " For God And Country "
Track List :
  • Brave Little Soldier
  • Color Me America
  • Gee Ma, I Wanna Go Home
  • Go To Hell
  • God Bless The USA
  • I'm Gonna Miss You
  • Light Of A Clear Blue Morning
  • My Country Tis
  • Red White And Bluegrass
  • The Ballad Of The Green Beret
  • The Glory Forever
  • The Lord Is My Shepherd
  • The Star Spangled Banner
  • There Will Be Peace In The Valley For Me
  • Tie A Yellow Ribbon
  • Welcome Home
  • When Johnny Comes Marching Home
  • Whispering Hope

ALBUM 2005 " Those Were The Days "
Track List :
  • Blowin In The Wind
  • Both Sides Now
  • Crimson And Clover
  • If I Were A Carpenter
  • Imagine
  • Me And Bobby McGee
  • The Cruel War
  • Those Were The Days
  • Turn Turn Turn
  • Twelfth Of Never
  • Where Do The Children Play

ALBUM 2008 " Backwoods Barbie "
Track List :
  • Backwoods Barbie
  • Better Get To Livin'
  • Cologne
  • Drives Me Crazy
  • I Will Forever Hate Roses
  • Jesus & Gravity
  • Made Of Stone
  • Only Dreamin
  • Shinola
  • Somebodys Everything
  • The Tracks Of My Tears

ALBUM 2011 " Better Day "
Track List :
  • Better Day
  • Country Is As County Does
  • Get Out And Stay Out
  • I Just Might
  • In The Meantime
  • Let Love Grow
  • Shine Like The Sun
  • Somebodys Missing You
  • The Sacrifice
  • Together You And I

ALBUM 2014 " Blue Smoke "
Track List :
  • Banks Of The Ohio
  • Blue Smoke
  • Don't Think Twice
  • From Here To The Moon And Back
  • Home
  • If I Had Wings
  • Lay Your Hands On Me
  • Lover Du Jour
  • Miss You Miss Me
  • Try
  • Unlikely Angel
  • You Can't Make Old Friends


Track List :
  • Amazing Grace
  • Before The Next Teardrop Falls
  • Better Move It On Home
  • Busy Signal
  • Daddy Was An Old Time Preacher Man
  • Do I Ever Cross Your Mind ( Feat Randy Travis )
  • Do You Know
  • Don't Drop Out
  • Eugene Oregon
  • Go Tell It On The Mountain
  • Gonna Hurry As Slow As I Can
  • Good As Gold
  • Here You Come Again
  • Holding On To Nothin'
  • I Couldn't Wait Forever
  • I'm Not Worth The Tears
  • Island In The Stream ( Feat Kenny Rogers )
  • Just Someone I Used To Know
  • Kentucky Gambler
  • No Reason To Hurry Home
  • On My Mind Again
  • Rose Garden 
  • Sing A Simple Song
  • The Lasting On My Mind
  • There Never Was A Time
  • Together Always
  • Tomorrow Is Forever
  • We'll Get Ahead Someday
  • You're My Perfect Reason
  • Dolly Parton With Billy Dean - You Got Me Over A Heartache Tonight

Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download

Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download

Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

3 komentar:

  1. iya...sy msh meng upload di seputaran lagu indonesia..nnt sy tambahkan

    BalasHapus