Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Rabu, 28 September 2011

Diana Ross ( Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You )

ALBUM 1970 " AIN'T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH "
Track List :
  • Ain't No Mountain High Enough
  • Can't It Wait Until Tomorrow
  • Dark Side Of The World
  • I Wouldn't Change The Man He Is
  • Keep An Eye
  • Now That There's You
  • Reach Out and Touch (Somebody's Hand)
  • Something On My Mind
  • These Things Will Keep Me Loving You
  • Where There Was Darkness
  • Youre All I Need To Get By

ALBUM 1970 " EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING "
Track List :
  • Ain't No Sad Song
  • Baby It's Love
  • Come Together
  • Doobedood ndoobe Doobedood ndoobe
  • Everything Is Everything
  • How About You
  • I Love You (Call Me)
  • I'm Still Waiting
  • My Place
  • The Long And Winding Road
  • (They Long to Be) Close To You

ALBUM 1971 " SURRENDER "
Track List :
  • All the Befores
  • And If You See Him
  • A Simple Thing Like Cry
  • Did You Read the Morning Paper?
  • Didn't You Know (You'd Have to Cry Sometime)?
  • I Can't Give Back the Love I Feel for You
  • I'll Settle For You
  • I'm A Winner
  • Reach Out (I'll Be There)
  • Remember Me
  • Surrender

ALBUM 1973 " LAST TIME I SAW HIM "
Track List :
  • Behind Closed Doors
  • I Heard A Love Song (But You Never Made A Sound)
  • Last Time I Saw Him
  • Love Me
  • No One's Gonna Be a Fool Forever
  • Sleepin'
  • Stone Liberty
  • Turn Around
  • When Will I Come Home To You
  • You

ALBUM 1973 " TOUCH ME IN THE MORNING "
Track List :
  • All Of My Life
  • Imagine
  • I Won't Last A Day Without You
  • Leave A Little Room
  • Little Girl Blue
  • My Baby (My Baby, My Own)
  • Touch Me in the Morning
  • We Need You
  • Medley: Brown Baby/Save the Children

ALBUM 1976 " DIANA ROSS "
Track List :
  • After You
  • Ain't Nothin' But A Maybe
  • I Thought It Took A Little Time (But Today I Fell in Love)
  • Kiss Me Now
  • Love Hangover
  • One Love In My Lifetime
  • Smile
  • Theme From Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going To)
  • You're Good My Child

ALBUM 1976GREATES HITS "
Track List :
  • Ain't No Mountain High Enough
  • Good Morning Heartache
  • I Thought It Took A Little Time But Today I Fell In Love
  • Last Time I Saw Him
  • Love Hangover
  • One Love In My Lifetime
  • Reach Out And Touch
  • Remember Me
  • Theme From Mahogany Do You Know Where Youre Going To
  • Touch Me In The Morning

ALBUM 1977BABY IT'S ME "
Track List :
  • All Night Lover
  • Baby It's Me
  • Come In From The Rain
  • Confide In Me
  • Gettin Ready For Love
  • The Same Love That Made Me Laugh
  • Too Shy To Say
  • Top Of The World
  • You Got It
  • Your Love Is So Good For Me

ALBUM 1978 " ROSS "
Track List :
  • Lovin', Livin' and Givin'
  • Never Say I Don't Love You
  • Reach Out I'll Be There
  • Sorry Doesn't Always Make It Right
  • Together
  • To Love Again
  • What You Gave Me
  • Where Did We Go Wrong
  • You Were The One

ALBUM 1979THE BOSS "
Track List :
  • All For One
  • I Aint Been Licked
  • I'm in The World
  • It's My House
  • No One Gets The Prize
  • Once In The Morning
  • Sparkle
  • The Boss


ALBUM 1980 " DIANA "
Track List :
  • Friend To Friend
  • Give Up
  • Have Fun (Again)
  • I'm Coming Out
  • My Old Piano
  • Now That You're Gone
  • Tenderness
  • Upside Down

ALBUM 1981 " WHY DO FOOLS FALL IN LOVE "
Track List :
  • Endless Love
  • It's Never Too Late
  • Mirror Mirror
  • Sweet Nothings
  • Sweet Surrender
  • Think I'm In Love
  • Two Can Make It
  • Why Do Fools Fall In Love
  • Work That Body

ALBUM 1982 " SILK ELECTIC "
Track List :
  • Anywhere You Run To
  • Fool For Your Love
  • I Am Me
  • In Your Arms
  • Love Lies
  • Muscles
  • So Close
  • Still In Love
  • Turn Me Over
  • Who

ALBUM 1983ROSS "
Track List :
  • Girls
  • Let's Go Up
  • Love Or Loneliness
  • Love Will Make It Right
  • Pieces Of Ice
  • That's How You Start Over
  • Up Front
  • You Do It


ALBUM 1984AND THE SUPREMES "
Track List :
  • Baby Love
  • Back In My Arms Again
  • Come See About Me
  • I Hear A Symphony
  • I'll Try Something New
  • I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
  • Love Child
  • Love Is Here And Now Youre Gone
  • Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart
  • My World Is Empty Without You
  • Nathan Jones
  • Reflections
  • Someday We'll Be Together
  • Stoned Love
  • Stop In The Name Of Love
  • Up The Ladder To The Roof
  • When The Lovelight Starts Shining Through His Eyes
  • Where Did Our Love Go
  • You Can't Hurry Love
  • You Keep Me Hanging On

ALBUM 1984SWEPT AWAY "
Track List :
  • All Of You
  • Forever Young
  • It's Your Move
  • Nobody Makes Me Crazy Like You Do
  • Rescue Me
  • Swept Away
  • Telephone
  • Touch By Touch
  • We Are The Children Of The World


ALBUM 1985 " EATEN ALIVE "
Track List :
  • Chain Reaction
  • Crime Of Passion
  • Don't Give Up On Each Other
  • Eaten Alive
  • Experience
  • I'm Watching You
  • (I Love) Being In Love WIth You
  • Love On The Line
  • More And More
  • Oh Teacher

ALBUM 1987 " RED HOT RYTHM & BLUES "
Track List :
  • Cross My Heart
  • Dirty Looks
  • It's Hard For Me To Say
  • Selfish One
  • Shine
  • Shockwaves
  • Stranger In Paradise
  • Summertime
  • Tell Me Again
  • There Goes My Baby

ALBUM 1989 " WORKIN' OVERTIME "
Track List :
  • Bottom Line
  • Goin' Through the Motions
  • Keep On (Dancin')
  • Paradise
  • Say We Can
  • Take the Bitter With the Sweet
  • This House
  • We Stand Together
  • What Can One Person Do
  • Workin' Overtime

ALBUM 1991 " THE FORCE BEHIND THE POWER "
Track List :

ALBUM 1994 " A VERY SPECIAL SEASON "
Track List :
  • Amazing Grace
  • Ave Maria
  • Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
  • His Eye Is on the Sparrow
  • Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
  • O Holy Night
  • Overjoyed
  • Silent Night
  • Someday At Christmas
  • The Christmas Song
  • What The World Needs Now
  • White Christmas
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Wonderful Christmas Time

ALBUM 1995 " TAKE ME HIGHER "
Track List :
  • Don't Stop
  • Gone
  • If You're Not Gonna Love Me Right
  • I Never Loved A Man Before
  • I Thought That We Were Still In Love
  • I Will Survive
  • Keep It Right There
  • Let Somebody Know
  • Only Love Can Conquer All
  • Take Me Higher
  • Voice Of The Heart

ALBUM 1999 " EVERY DAY A NEW DAYS "
Track List :
  • Carry On
  • Every Day Is A New Day
  • Got To Be Free
  • He Lives In You
  • Hope Is An Open Window
  • Love Is All That Matters
  • Not Over You Yet
  • Someone That You Loved Before
  • So They Say
  • Sugarfree
  • Until We Meet Again

ALBUM 2006BLUE "
Track List :
  • But Beautiful
  • Can't Get Started With You
  • Easy Living
  • Had You Been Around
  • He's Funny That Wat
  • I Loves Ya Porgy
  • Let's Do It
  • Little Girl Blue
  • No More
  • Smile 
  • Solitude
  • T'ain't Nobody's Bizness If I Do
  • What A Diff'rence A Day Makes


ALBUM 2006I LOVE YOU "
Track List :
  • Always And Forever
  • Crazy Little Thing Called Love
  • I Love You (That's All That Really Matters)
  • I Want You 
  • I Will
  • Lovely Day
  • More Today Than Yesterday
  • Only You
  • Remember
  • Remember Reprise
  • This Magic Moment
  • What About Love 
  • You Are So Beautiful

Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download

Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download

Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar