Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Kamis, 29 September 2011

Mariah Carrey ( Without You )

ALBUM 1990 " MARIAH CAREY "
Track List :
  • All In Your Mind
  • Alone In Love
  • I Don't Wanna Cry
  • Love Takes Time
  • Prisoner
  • Sent From Up Above
  • Someday
  • There's Got To Be A Way
  • Vanishing
  • Vision Of Love
  • You Need Me

ALBUM 1991EMOTIONS "
Track List :
  • And You Don't Remember
  • Can't Let Go
  • Emotions
  • If It's Over
  • Make It Happen
  • So Blessed
  • The Wind
  • Till The End Of Time
  • To Be Around You
  • You're So Cold

ALBUM 1993MUSIC BOX "
Track List :
  • All I've Ever Wanted
  • Anytime You Need A Friend
  • Dreamlover
  • Hero
  • Just To Hold You Once Again
  • Music Box
  • Never Forget You
  • Now That I Know
  • Without You

ALBUM 1995DAYDREAM "
Track List :
  • Always Be My Baby
  • Daydream Interlude
  • Fantasy
  • Forever
  • I Am Free
  • Long Ago
  • Looking In
  • Melt Away
  • One Sweet Day
  • Open Arms
  • Underneath The Stars
  • When I Saw You

ALBUM 1997BUTTERFLY "
Track List :
  • Babydoll
  • Breakdown
  • Butterfly
  • Close My Eyes
  • Fly Away
  • Fourth Of July
  • Honey
  • My All
  • Outside
  • The Beautiful Ones
  • The Roof
  • Whenever You Call

ALBUM 1999RAINBOW "
Track List :
  • After Tonight
  • Against All Odds
  • Can't Take That Away From Me
  • Crybaby
  • Did I Do That
  • How Much
  • Petals
  • Rainbow Interlude
  • Thank God I Found You
  • Vulnerability
  • X-Girlfriend
  • Heartbreaker Feat. Jay-Z )

ALBUM 2001GLITTER "
Track List :

ALBUM 2002CHARMBRACELET "
Track List :

ALBUM 2005THE EMANCIPATION OF MIMI "
Track List :
  • Circles
  • Fly Like A Bird
  • Get Your Number
  • I Wish You Knew
  • It's Like That
  • Joy Ride
  • Mine Again
  • Shake It Off
  • Stay The Night
  • To The Floor
  • We Belong Together
  • Your Girl
  • One And OnlyFeat Twista ) 

ALBUM 2008E=MC2 "
Track List :
  • Bye Bye
  • For The Record
  • I Stay In Love
  • I Wish You Well
  • I'm That Chick
  • Last Kiss
  • Love Story
  • O O C
  • Thanx 4 Nothin
  • Touch My Body
  • Cruise ControlFeat Damian Marley ) 
  • Migrate Feat T.Pain )
  • Side EffectsFeat Young Jeezy ) 

ALBUM 2009MEMOIRS OF AN INPERFECT ANGEL "
Track List :

ALBUM 2014ME I AM MARIAH "
Track List :
  • Camouflage
  • Cry
  • Faded
  • Heavenly
  • Make It Look Good
  • Meteorite
  • One More Try
  • Supernatural
  • Thirsty
  • You’re Mine Eternal
  • Money ( Feat Fabolous ) 
  • Beautiful Feat Miguel )
  • Dedicated ( Feat Nas ) 
  • You Don't Know What To DoFeat Wale ) 


 Track List :



Track List : CD 1
Track List : CD 2


Track List :

Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download

Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download

Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar