Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Selasa, 27 September 2011

AIR SUPPLY ( Lost In Love )

ALBUM " AIR SUPPLY1976 
Track List :
  • Ain't It A Shame
  • Empty Pages
  • Feel The Breeze
  • I Don't Believe You
  • It's Not Easy
  • Love And Other Bruises
  • Secret Agent
  • Strangers In Love
  • The Weight Is My Soul
  • We Are All Alone
  • What A Life

ALBUM " LOVE IN OTHER BRUISES " 1977
Track List :
  • Do It Again
  • Does It Matter
  • Empty Pages
  • Feel The Breeze
  • Love And Other Bruises
  • Ready For You
  • That's How The Whole Thing Started
  • The End Of The Line
  • What A Life
  • Who Will Love Me Now

ALBUM " THE WHOLE THING STARTED " 1977
Track List :
  • Do It Again
  • Do What You Do
  • It's Automatic
  • Love Comes To Me
  • Ready For You
  • Teach Me To Run
  • That's How The Whole Thing Started
  • The End Of The Line

ALBUM " LIFE SUPPORT " 1979
Track List :
  • Believe In The Supernatural
  • Bring Out The Magic
  • Give Me Love
  • I Don't Want To Lose You
  • I Just Like The Feeling
  • Just Another Woman
  • Lost In Love 
  • More Than Natural

ALBUM " LOST IN LOVE1980
Track List :
  • American Hearts
  • Chances
  • Empty Pages
  • Every Woman In The World 
  • Having You Near Me
  • I Can't Get Excited
  • I'm All Out Of Love
  • Just Another Woman
  • Lost In Love
  • Love And Other Bruises
  • Old Habits Die Hard

ALBUM " THE ONE THAT YOU LOVE " 1981
Track List :
  • Don't Turn Me Away
  • Here I Am 
  • I Want To Give It All
  • I'll Never Get Enough Of You
  • I've Got Your Love
  • Keeping The Love Alive
  • Sweet Dreams
  • The One That You Love
  • This Heart Belongs To Me
  • Tonite

ALBUM " NOW AND FOREVER " 1982
Track List :

ALBUM " GREATEST HITS " 1983
Track List :
  • All Out Of Love
  • Chances
  • Even The Nights Are Better
  • Every Woman In The World
  • Here I Am
  • Lost In Love
  • Making Love Out of Nothing at All 
  • Sweet Dreams
  • The One That You Love


ALBUM " AIR SUPPLY " 1985 
Track List :
  • After All
  • Black And Blue
  • I Can't Let Go
  • I Wanna Hold You Tonight
  • Just As I Am
  • Never Fade Away
  • Sunset
  • The Power Of Love
  • When The Time Is Right

ALBUM '' HEART IN MOTION " 1986
Track List :

ALBUM " THE EARTH IS " 1991
Track List :

ALBUM " THE VANISHING RACE " 1993
Track List :

ALBUM " NEWS FROM NOWHERE " 1995
Track List :
  • Always
  • Can't Stop The Rain
  • Feel For Your Love
  • Heart Of The Rose
  • I Know You Better Than You Think
  • Just Between The Lines
  • News From Nowhere
  • Primitive Man
  • Someone
  • Spirit Of Love
  • Unchained Melody

ALBUM " THE BOOK OF LOVE " 1997
Track List :

ALBUM " DEFINITIVE COLLECTION " 1999
Track List :

  • All Out Of Love
  • Chances
  • Come What May
  • Even The Nights Are Better
  • Every Woman In The World
  • Here I Am
  • I Can't Wait Forever
  • I Want To Give It All 
  • Just As I Am
  • Lost In Love
  • Making Love Out of Nothing At All 
  • Now And Forever
  • Sweet Dreams
  • Taking The Chance
  • Two Less Lonely People In The World
  • Young Love

ALBUM " YOURS TRULY " 2001
Track List :


ALBUM " ACROSS THE CONCRETE SKY " 2003
Track List :
  • A Place Where We Belong
  • Big Cat
  • Come To Me
  • Feel Like Screaming
  • Goodnight
  • Hard To Forget Her
  • I Want You
  • I'll Find You
  • Love Is The Arrow
  • Shadow Of The Sun
  • We Are All Children
  • You Belong To Me

ALBUM " LOVE SONGS " 2005
Track List :


ALBUM " MUMBO JUMBO " 2010
Track List :
  • A Little Bit More
  • A Little Bit Of Everything
  • Alternate Ending
  • Can I Be Your Lover
  • Dance With Me
  • Faith In Love
  • Hold On
  • I Won't Let It Get In The Way
  • Love Sex
  • Me Like You
  • Setting The Seen
  • Until
  • Why


 Track List :
  • All By Myself
  • American Heart 
  • Because I Love You
  • Can I Be Your Lover
  • Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore
  • Can't Live
  • Dreams Of The Lonely
  • Hard To Say I'm Sorry
  • I Come Alive
  • Lil Eddie
  • Me and the River
  • My Best Friend
  • My Hearts With You
  • Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You
  • One More Change
  • Out Of Nothing
  • Pista 20
  • Right Here Waiting for You
  • Sanctuary
  • Someone Who Believes In You
  • Strong Strong Wind
  • The River Cried
  • The Scene
  • Total Eclipse Of The Heart
  • What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
  • When I Need You
  • Where Did The Feeling Go
  • The Bandit
Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download.

Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download.

Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar