Ini hanya koleksi saya pribadi dan sebagai pertemanan silahkan men download dan sebaiknya belilah kaset/cd aslinya agar para musisi lebih eksis dan lebih muda mengembangkan kariernya

Kamis, 29 September 2011

Barbara Streisand ( Endless Love )

ALBUM " PINS AND NEEDLES " 1963
Track List :

ALBUM " THE BARBRA STREISAND " 1963
Track List :

ALBUM " THE SECOND ALBUM " 1965
Track List :

ALBUM " THE THIRD ALBUM " 1964
Track List :

ALBUM " PEOPLE " 1964
Track List :

ALBUM " MY NAME IS BARBRA 1 " 1965
Track List :

ALBUM " MY NAME IS BARBRA 2 " 1965
Track List :

ALBUM " COLOR ME BARBRA " 1966
Track List :

ALBUM " JE M'APPELLE BARBRA " 1966
Track List :

ALBUM " SIMPLY STREISAND " 1967
Track List :

ALBUM " GREATES BEST " 1969
Track List :

ALBUM " HELLO DOLLY " 1969
Track List :
  • Dancing
  • Hello Dolly 
  • It Only Takes A Moment
  • Just Leave Everything To Me
  • Love Is Only Love
  • So Long Dearie
  • Put On Your Sunday Clothes ( Feat Michael Crawford )

ALBUM " WHAT ABOUT TO DAY " 1969
Track List :
  • Alfie
  • Ask Yourself Why
  • Goodnight
  • Honey Pie
  • Little Tin Soldier
  • Punky's Dilemma
  • That s A Fine Kind O'Freedom
  • The Morning After
  • Until It s Time For You To Go
  • What About Today
  • With A Little Help From My Friends

ALBUM " BARBRA JOAN TREISAND " 1971
Track List :
  • Beautiful
  • I Mean To Shine
  • I Never Meant To Hurt You
  • Love
  • Mother
  • Since I Fell For You
  • Space Captain 
  • The Summer Knows
  • Where You Lead 
  • You've Got A Friend

ALBUM "  STONEY END " 1971
Track List :
  • Free The People
  • Hands Off The Man
  • I Don't Know Where
  • If You Could Read My Mind
  • I'll Be Home
  • Just A Little Lovin`
  • Let Me Go
  • Maybe
  • No Easy Way Down
  • Stoney End
  • Time And Love

ALBUM " BUTTERFLY " 1974
Track List :
  • Crying Time
  • Grandma's Hands
  • Guava Jelly
  • I Won't Last A Day Without You
  • Jubilation
  • Let The Good Times Roll
  • Life On Mars 
  • Love In The Afternoon
  • Simple Man
  • Since I Don't Have You

ALBUM " THE WAY WE WERE " 1974
Track List :
  • All In Love Is Fair
  • Being At War With Each Other
  • I've Never Been A Woman Before
  • Pieces Of Dreams
  • Something So Right
  • Summer Me, Winter Me
  • The Best thing You've Ever Done
  • The Way We Were
  • What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life

ALBUM " LAZY AFTERNOON " 1975
Track List :
  • A Child Is Born
  • By The Way
  • I Never Had It So Good 
  • Lazy Afternoon
  • Letters That Cross In The Mail
  • Moanin' Low
  • My Father's Song 
  • Shake Me, Wake Me (When It's Over)
  • Widescreen
  • You And I

ALBUM " A STAR IS BORN " 1976
Track List :
  • Crippled Crow
  • Evergreen
  • Everything
  • Hellacious Acres
  • I Believe In Love
  • Queen Bee
  • Watch Closely Now
  • Lost Inside Of You ( Feat Kris Kristofferson )
  • The Woman In The Moon ( Feat Kris Kristofferson )

ALBUM " SUPERMAN " 1977
Track List :
  • Answer Me
  • Baby Me Baby
  • Cabin Fever
  • Don't Believe What You Read
  • I Found You Love
  • Love Comes From Unexpected Places
  • Lullaby For Myself
  • My Heart Belongs To Me
  • New York State Of Mind
  • Superman

ALBUM " SONGBIRD " 1978
Track List :
  • A Man I Loved
  • Deep In The Night
  • Honey Can I Put On Your Clothes
  • I Don't Break Easily
  • Love Breakdown
  • One More Night
  • Songbird
  • Stay Away
  • Tomorrow
  • You Don't Bring Me Flowers

ALBUM " WET " 1979
Track List :
  • After The Rain
  • Come Rain Or Come Shine
  • I Ain't Gonna Cry Tonight
  • Kiss Me In The Rain
  • Niagara 
  • On Rainy Afternoons 
  • Splish Splash
  • Wet 
  • No More Tears ( Feat Donna Summer )

ALBUM " GUILTY " 1980
Track List :
  • All The Children
  • Golden Dawn
  • Letting Go
  • Our Love Don't Throw It All Away
  • The Love Inside
  • Woman In Love
  • Above The Law ( Feat Barry Gibb )
  • Guilty ( Feat Barry Gibb )
  • Life Story ( Feat Barry Gibb )
  • Make It Like A Memory ( Feat Barry Gibb )
  • Never Give Up ( Feat Barry Gibb )
  • Promises ( Feat Barry Gibb )
  • What Kind Of Fool ( Feat Barry Gibb )

ALBUM " LOVE SONGS " 1981
Track List :
  • A Man I Loved
  • Comin In And Out Of Your Life
  • Evergreen
  • I Don't Break Easily
  • Kiss Me In The Rain
  • Lost Inside Of You
  • Memory
  • My Heart Belongs To Me
  • New York State Of Mind
  • The Love Inside
  • The Way We Were
  • No More Tears Enough Is Enough ( Feat Donna Summer )
  • You Don't Bring Me Flowers ( Feat Neil Diamond )

ALBUM " YENTL " 1983
Track List :
  • A Piece Of Sky
  • No Matter What Happens
  • No Wonder
  • No Wonder 2
  • Papa Can You Hear Me
  • The Way He Makes Me Feel
  • This Is One Of Those Moments
  • Tomorrow Night
  • Where Is It Written
  • Will Someone Ever Look At Me That Way

ALBUM " EMOTION " 1984
Track List :
  • Best I Could
  • Clear Sailing
  • Emotion
  • Heart Don't Change My Mind
  • Here We Are At Last
  • Left In The Dark
  • Make No Mistake, He's Mine
  • Time Machine
  • When I Dream
  • You're A Step In The Right Direction

ALBUM " THE BROADWAY " 1985
Track List :
  • Adelaide's Lament
  • Being Alive
  • Can't Help Lovin That Man
  • I Loves You Porgy Porgy Is Your Woman Now
  • If I Loved You
  • Not While I'm Around
  • Pretty Women The Ladies Who Lunch
  • Putting It Together
  • Send In The Clowns
  • Shall We Dance Hello
  • Somethings Coming
  • Somewhere

ALBUM " THE BEGINNING PRIOD " 1988
Track List :
  • Absent Minded Me
  • All That I Want
  • Autumn Leaves
  • Fine And Dandy
  • He Touched Me
  • How Does The Wine Taste
  • I Got Plenty Of Nothin
  • Love Is A Bore
  • No More Songs For Me
  • People
  • Quiet Night
  • Second Hand Rose
  • Supper Time
  • The Shadow Of Your Smile
  • When In Rome I Do As The Romans
  • Where's That Rainbow

ALBUM " TILL I LOVED YOU " 1988
Track List :
  • All I Ask Of You 
  • Love Light
  • On My Way To You
  • One More Time Around
  • Some Good Things Never Last
  • The Places You Find Love
  • Till I Loved You
  • Two People
  • What Were We Thinking Of
  • Why Let It Go
  • You And Me For Always

ALBUM " BACK TO BROADWAY " 1993
Track List :
  • As If We Never Said Goodbye
  • Children Will Listen
  • Everybody Says Don't
  • I've Never Been In Love Before
  • Luck Be A Lady
  • Move On
  • Our Love Don't Throw It All Away
  • Some Enchanted Evening
  • Speak Low
  • The Man I Love
  • With One Look
  • Music Of The Night ( Feat Il Divo )
  • I Have A Love One Hand One Heart ( Feat Johnny Mathis )

ALBUM " HIGHER GROUND " 1997
Track List :
  • At The Same Time
  • Avinu Malkeinu
  • Circle
  • Everything Must Change
  • Higher Ground
  • I Believe - You'll Never Walk Alone
  • If I Could
  • Leading With Your Heart
  • Lessons To Be Learned
  • On Holy Ground
  • The Water Is Wide, Deep River
  • Barbra Streisand Feat Celine Dion - Tell Him

ALBUM " I LOVE LIKE OURS " 1999
Track List :
  • If I Didn't Love You
  • If I Never Met You
  • If You Ever Leave Me
  • Isn't It A Pity
  • It Must Be You
  • I've Dreamed Of You
  • Just One Lifetime
  • Love Like Ours
  • The Island
  • The Music That Makes Me Dance
  • Wait
  • We Must Be Loving Right

ALBUM " THE MOVIE ALBUM " 2003
Track List :
  • But Beautiful
  • Calling You
  • Emily
  • Goodbye For Now
  • How Do You Keep The Music Playing
  • I'm In The Mood For Love
  • Moon River
  • More In Love With You
  • Smile
  • The Second Time Around
  • Wild Is The Wind
  • You're Gonna Hear From Me

ALBUM " GUILTY PLEASURES " 2005
Track List :
  • All The Children
  • Golden Dawn
  • Hideaway 
  • Letting Go
  • Our Love Dont Throw It All Aways
  • Stranger In A Strange Land
  • Above The Law ( Feat Barry Gibb )
  • Come Tomorrow ( Feat Barry Gibb )
  • It's Up To You ( Feat Barry Gibb )
  • Night Of My Life ( Feat Barry Gibb )
  • Without Your Love ( Feat Barry Gibb )

ALBUM " LOVE IS THE ANSWER " 2009
Track List :
  • A Time For Love
  • Gentle Rain
  • Here's That Rainy Day 
  • Here's To Life
  • If You Go Away
  • In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning
  • Love Dance
  • Make Someone Happy
  • Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
  • Some Other Time 
  • Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most 
  • Where Do You Start
  • You Must Believe In Spring

ALBUM " RELEASME " 2012
Track List :
  • Being Good Isn't Good Enough
  • Didn't We
  • Home
  • How Are Things In Glocca Morra Heather On The Hill
  • I Think It's Going To Rain Today
  • If It's Meant To Be
  • Lost In Wonderland
  • Mother And Child
  • Try To Win A Friend
  • Willow Weep For Me
  • With One More Look At You

ALBUM " BACK TO BROOKLYN " 2013
Track List :
  • As If We Never Said Goodbye
  • Being Good Isn't Good Enough
  • Bewitched Bothered And Bewildered
  • Didn't We
  • I Remember
  • Jule Styne Intro
  • Marvin Hamlisch Intro
  • Nice'n Easy That Face
  • Rose’s Turn Some People Don’t Rain On My Parade
  • The Way He Makes Me Feel
  • The Way We Were
  • What 'll I Do My Funny Valentine 
  • You're The Top


Track List :

Thank you for visiting this blog I hope you are satisfied and can augment your collection of songs (Anaktaeng blogspot)

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi blog ini saya berharap Anda puas dan dapat menambah koleksi lagu-lagu anda (Anaktaeng blogspot) 

Please request the title track from the tracklist above if you want to download.

Silahkan request judul lagu dari tracklist diatas jika anda ingin men-download.

Udhin Beat
Makassar
082 190 433 123

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar